Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea_FC_home_kit_campaign.jpg

blue-myself-gif-tobias.gif

Exclusive footage from next season's team photo session

Dance_Of_100_Smurfs.gif

and some hidden camera footage from the ritual performed that results in their endless stream of luck and pathetically easy FA Cup draws

Smurfs_Circle_Dance.gif

I am painted blue. I breathe blue and shit blue. I am... True blue. Until I get offered a better contract somewhere else.

Got a tube back to Wembley Park where my other half lives around 2pm. Should have just waited an hour or so. Just racist songs about us every 5 minutes in the middle of shit songs about racist players. Classy as always.

Got a tube back to Wembley Park where my other half lives around 2pm. Should have just waited an hour or so. Just racist songs about us every 5 minutes in the middle of shit songs about racist players. Classy as always.

You seen those cunty badges they wear?
"Up Chelsea! Fuck The Yids"

Back
Top Bottom