Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the irony being the ONLY REASON they have any modern day silverware is due to their own jewish billionaire buying them everything they sing about. this is the behaviour of what we call chelsea football club.
Well to be fair to them, they were already a top 5/6 club and winning things like the FA Cup and Cup Winners Cup in the 90s/early 2000s before Abramovich showed up.

Compare that to Citeh, who were little more than mid-table fodder before their Arab sugar daddies showed up and they got bigger spending power than anyone else in football, you think the likes of Aguero, De Bruyne and Silva would have gone anywhere near them before that?

Well to be fair to them, they were already a top 5/6 club and winning things like the FA Cup and Cup Winners Cup in the 90s/early 2000s before Abramovich showed up.

Compare that to Citeh, who were little more than mid-table fodder before their Arab sugar daddies showed up and they got bigger spending power than anyone else in football, you think the likes of Aguero, De Bruyne and Silva would have gone anywhere near them before that?
Their early 90s cups were secured with money they didn't have before roman stepped in they were hours from bankruptcy

DuVg-hqWkAEpW1E.jpg

The front page of a programme for a game against us 36 years ago, THIRTY-SIX YEARS ago!!!!!!!
Unbelievable... I was hoping that was gonna be the front cover of their next home programme! Sadly not!

a handy guide...

Words fail me.... nice bunch though, eh?

Of course Collymore is bang on here, as anyone with 2 brain cells can see. But the mentality CFC (club and fans) have facilitated over the decades has allowed racism to become an accepted norm.

I feel a little weird when other teams fans go anti-Semitic against us. Not being Jewish myself I think it's more the shame that this backwards, hate filled thoughts are even part of our culture. The piss poor excuse I've heard from numerous people of that "Spurs fans say Yid so we can too" is again insane to me. Is context for these things even thought about in their tiny minds?

I just fear in all this we will dragged into it all again and made a scapegoat of or claim we in fact are the racist ones.
And THAT is the point they've all missed...
"Spurs fans say Yid so we can too"
It's because we were called it in the first place that we've had to armour ourselves with it....

It's like saying if someone aims a punch at you.... and you protect yourself by punching back... it's now OK to keep punching you, 'cos YOU retaliated in that way.....
It is NOT FUCKING OK...
I never wanted to call myself a YID... I'm Jewish ffs... but if some neo-Nazi Chelsea/West Ham Cunt wants to call me that to HURT me.... I'm sure as shit gonna get in there first to prove it DOESN'T hurt me!
Jew Cunt, Yid Cunt... call me what you like... its all the same whether you use the precious 'Y' word or not... we know you hate us, and I couldn't give a shit...

But to pretend it's all our fault is the shame if the Country that let this happen by turning a blind eye to it for so many years.

Yid Army is not offensive....
'Dirty fucking Jew' ...'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz' IS... and not a Y word in sight!

Jesus, I bet Baddiel is regretting his club choice now.....
Funnily enough, I knew Ivor a while back, and he was alright.... as Jewish Chelsea fans go!

Oh, one more thing...
YID is a word.... 3 little letters....
Like CUNT is a word... and FUCK... they are WORDS that WE invented... and then decided we weren't allowed to say...
That's FUCKED UP!!

DESPISING and ABUSING an entire religion based on Ignorant anti-Semitic hatred is something entirely different.... regardless of what words you use to convey it.

I'd rather be called a Yid than a Dirty Jew Cunt... they're all words... but only the INTENT counts!

Used to always like Rangers when I was younger, until I went to a Rangers Cup Final party when I lived in Sydney mid 90,s, to be greeted by the Auschwitz song, c@nts....

......YIDS

I beg to differ. It's finally being addressed in the open.
I think what he means could be that no adequate action has been taken:
In that respect he is right as the Chavs have not been banned from any competition and/or have not had any points deducted to date for repeat offending!

DuVg-hqWkAEpW1E.jpg

The front page of a programme for a game against us 36 years ago, THIRTY-SIX YEARS ago!!!!!!!

I was at this game, shitting myself beforehand . Saw a bunch of about 10 Spurs attack one of their pubs outside the ground as we were crawling past in the traffic. 30 mins later after parking up we walked back and the pub was totally totally trashed. Chavs were 2nd Division back then.

What were they actually chanting... ?

Edit:

Ahh, found it..

The words of the song are: 'Barcelona, Real Madrid, Tottenham are a bunch of Yids ... Yiddos'.

Feck me, they are never going to win any prizes as lyricists or song writers are they.. Idiots.
I don't find that particular song by them offensive. It's just a shit song. But, as many others have said, the hissing and gas chamber references carry on.

I made my comments before I knew what Sterling had said and was giving the benefit if the doubt, innocent till proven guilty etc, to the offender, which has obviously now been proven wrong.

I was looking at the press reports Sterling mention and I have to agree with both him and you.
Here they both are in full.
I hadn't seen either of them before.

Man City footballer a week buys home on market for £2.25m | Daily Mail Online

Manchester City starlet Phil Foden buys new £2m home for his mum | Daily Mail Online

Anyone who has seen my comments on the TR thread knows how I feel about racism.

This raises a further question that's raised in the article you posted.
I didn't know this, but if a player is racially abused he can report it to the referee and the referee can then order the offending person to be ejected from the ground.
I'm in 2 minds about this as in, it could bring a shit load of further abuse onto any player that does it. On the other hand, how else can the offenders be caught and punished. The cameras and stewards can't be at every point in the ground and also most stewards are supporters of the clubs and are not going to grass up one of their own.
Those two articles genuinely make me both angry and sad. Absolute fair play to Sterling for highlighting how differently the Fail have treated 2 contemporary prospects. I always thought he was a bit of an air head (gun tattoo etc) but he’s really done his homework on that one & absolutely nailed that rag for the utter shithouse of media it is.

One article screams “flashy (black) bastard who hasn’t proven himself but has blagged a megadeal and an opulent new pad”

The other is a gooey “modest, homely (White) starlet buys mum a house”

Very sad indeed that in 2018, this sort of stuff still gets printed & people still swallow it up.

Well done Sterling for highlighting it & calling it out.

:disdain:

Those two articles genuinely make me both angry and sad. Absolute fair play to Sterling for highlighting how differently the Fail have treated 2 contemporary prospects. I always thought he was a bit of an air head (gun tattoo etc) but he’s really done his homework on that one & absolutely nailed that rag for the utter shithouse of media it is.

One article screams “flashy (black) bastard who hasn’t proven himself but has blagged a megadeal and an opulent new pad”

The other is a gooey “modest, homely (White) starlet buys mum a house”

Very sad indeed that in 2018, this sort of stuff still gets printed & people still swallow it up.

Well done Sterling for highlighting it & calling it out.

:disdain:
Couldn't agree more.

TBH I was going to answer Bill Madrid Bill Madrid post by saying that the offending article could of been just to highlight how much young non-first team players earn.

Then I realised that this would be a position of ignorance because I hadn't read either article and I don't think many had, as in comparing them side by side.
Once I had read them, there is no doubt in my mind, that the different slants on 2 young players is shocking.

Back
Top Bottom