Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While we await the fate of this lot, if their new owners start off by looking to bring their wage expendure in line with reality and they have a fire sale of sort, then as a hypothetical would you take any of their players? Or are they tainted by association?

I'd take Connor Gallagher, no two ways about it. I remember first seeing him for Albion. There's a rare player, where you can see immidiately that there's something special there. I was hugely disappointed to find, who he was contracted to, when googling after watching just about ten minutes of him. He plays his heart out for 90 minutes every single match. His combination of stamina, composure on the ball, passing range, and goal threat is pretty rare. The ceiling is huge for the lad.

I'll spice it up and say I'd take him over some of the other PL CMs possibly available in the summer. Gallagher > Neves, Tielemans, or Bissouma :conteshock:

The rest of them can jog on!!!

In reality, I wouldn't exactly be complaining if we sign James or Mount. But since I don't think, we'll have any shot at signing them, if they become available, so I'll just pretend, they don't exist. Now, they rest can really fuck off

While we await the fate of this lot, if their new owners start off by looking to bring their wage expendure in line with reality and they have a fire sale of sort, then as a hypothetical would you take any of their players? Or are they tainted by association?

I'd take Connor Gallagher, no two ways about it. I remember first seeing him for Albion. There's a rare player, where you can see immidiately that there's something special there. I was hugely disappointed to find, who he was contracted to, when googling after watching just about ten minutes of him. He plays his heart out for 90 minutes every single match. His combination of stamina, composure on the ball, passing range, and goal threat is pretty rare. The ceiling is huge for the lad.

I'll spice it up and say I'd take him over some of the other PL CMs possibly available in the summer. Gallagher > Neves, Tielemans, or Bissouma :conteshock:

The rest of them can jog on!!!

In reality, I wouldn't exactly be complaining if we sign James or Mount. But since I don't think, we'll have any shot at signing them, if they become available, so I'll just pretend, they don't exist. Now, they rest can really fuck off

Cunt club, but I'd take Reece James in a heart-beat.

Chelsea have let £300m of young talent slip through their fingers as transfer gaffes revealed – could Gallagher be next?​

• Joshua Mbu
  • 11:16, 6 Apr 2022
  • Updated: 14:16, 6 Apr 2022

CHELSEA have let nearly £300million worth of young talent slip through the net and that number could INCREASE this summer.
It sees the Blues top a table of the most amount of young talent lost, with Man City, Woolwich and Liverpool also seeing plenty of kids come back to haunt them.

Chelsea's academy is arguably the best in the country, churning out top talent season after season.

But the European champions have struggled to hold onto a lot of their young players.

The likes of Tariq Lamptey, Tino Livramento and Declan Rice all left Chelsea's academy before they were handed first-team minutes.

And all three have gone on to become established Premier League stars, especially Rice, who made his league debut nearly FIVE years ago for West Ham.

Gallagher's form even earned him a call-up to Gareth Southgate's England team.

The 22-year-old is being linked with a permanent move to Palace this summer.

But he is also being tracked by the likes of Newcastle AND West Ham.

According to a study conducted by BettingOdds.com, Chelsea have let go of £296.8m worth of football talent.

Premier League champions Manchester City aren't too far behind with £201.2m.

City's biggest loss is Jadon Sancho, who left for Borussia Dortmund before securing a move to Manchester United last summer.

Sancho is now worth a reported £72m.

Woolwich's biggest loss is German winger Serge Gnabry.

The German international struggled with loan moves in England but hit it off in his homeland.

Gnabry's fine performances earned him a move to giants Bayern, where he continues to impress.

Liverpool, Southampton and Man Utd make up the rest of the top six.

Former Reds academy player Raheem Sterling, who moved to Man City in the summer of 2015, is now worth over £75m.

Chelsea have let £300m of young talent slip through their fingers as transfer gaffes revealed – could Gallagher be next?​

• Joshua Mbu
  • 11:16, 6 Apr 2022
  • Updated: 14:16, 6 Apr 2022

CHELSEA have let nearly £300million worth of young talent slip through the net and that number could INCREASE this summer.
It sees the Blues top a table of the most amount of young talent lost, with Man City, Woolwich and Liverpool also seeing plenty of kids come back to haunt them.

Chelsea's academy is arguably the best in the country, churning out top talent season after season.

But the European champions have struggled to hold onto a lot of their young players.

The likes of Tariq Lamptey, Tino Livramento and Declan Rice all left Chelsea's academy before they were handed first-team minutes.

And all three have gone on to become established Premier League stars, especially Rice, who made his league debut nearly FIVE years ago for West Ham.

Gallagher's form even earned him a call-up to Gareth Southgate's England team.

The 22-year-old is being linked with a permanent move to Palace this summer.

But he is also being tracked by the likes of Newcastle AND West Ham.

According to a study conducted by BettingOdds.com, Chelsea have let go of £296.8m worth of football talent.

Premier League champions Manchester City aren't too far behind with £201.2m.

City's biggest loss is Jadon Sancho, who left for Borussia Dortmund before securing a move to Manchester United last summer.

Sancho is now worth a reported £72m.

Woolwich's biggest loss is German winger Serge Gnabry.

The German international struggled with loan moves in England but hit it off in his homeland.

Gnabry's fine performances earned him a move to giants Bayern, where he continues to impress.

Liverpool, Southampton and Man Utd make up the rest of the top six.

Former Reds academy player Raheem Sterling, who moved to Man City in the summer of 2015, is now worth over £75m.
How this pile of crap paper still exists I don't understand. How have Villa let 72 million valued Grealish slip, when they sold him for 100 million?

Utter nonsense.

1-3 home defeat for them today. Probably does their CL campaign
Tuchel since the international break "we are far off our level in everything the game demands".

"The tie is not alive, we have major problems."

"If we play like that at the Bernebau we will get battered".

Crazy Laugh GIF

How this pile of crap paper still exists I don't understand. How have Villa let 72 million valued Grealish slip, when they sold him for 100 million?

Utter nonsense.
Liverpool sold Sterling for 50m after pinching him from qpr academy

And the chavs aren’t in danger of losing Gallagher

That whole article contradicts itself start to finish

Utterly bizarre piece of ‘journalism’

Hahaha

Just seen that 3rd goal

oh my sides

I'm kicking myself for not blagging a Real ticket in the away end, Spanish fans are notorious for not bothering with going to away matches, loads free in their end when we played them at Wembley

Wheels are defo falling off there, good to see.
If they lose this weekend, they will spiral. Their new owners need to cut costs of c.100M annual losses as it is, however if they also lose 80-100M of CL money too they will be off to a horrendous start. Maybe it even impacts their decision to buy the club if there’s risk of not finishing 4th

If they lose this weekend, they will spiral. Their new owners need to cut costs of c.100M annual losses as it is, however if they also lose 80-100M of CL money too they will be off to a horrendous start. Maybe it even impacts their decision to buy the club if there’s risk of not finishing 4th
Yeah, without CL money, they would be in the shit. They aren't paying for players with cash straight up from this summer either. Can see a lot of the Gallaghers being sold off.

Back
Top Bottom