Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I'm alluding to is that whilst you're taking exception to RM on the basis of off-field matters; at the same time you appear to be only evaluating Chelsea in terms of football rivalry and locality to Tottenham.

Doesn't quite add up.
I take exception to Real Madrid signing our two best players of the last two decades. That’s on the field.
I’ve no doubt that had we kept both, we would have won silverware in the interim. Of course, they may have gone elsewhere but, as it is, that’s conjecture.
If Modric and Bale had gone to Chelsea, I might feel the same.

Growing up, there were no / very few Chelsea supporters around me. I saw them once a year, twice if I went to the Bridge which wasn’t always the case.
They were mostly irrelevant. Meanwhile, I was surrounded by Woolwich fans 24/7 and have been jumped by them several times.

It doesn’t have to add up. It’s emotional not logical.

TheGhost
Born in Bow mate, about 2.5 from Spammer land . Had to play for the school in the blue shirt with two claret hoops. One Leeds, One scouser and the rest of the school was spammers.

Moved to Abbeywood in my early teens. Majority were Millwall , couple of gooners, scoucers etc, but no Chavs. They didn't seem to really have any legacy fans from their day in the sun in the early 70s.

None of the Spammers I know can believe that I'm a Yid, but I explain that is because of a superior intellect and so I don't expect them to.

West Ham's hate is envy. They want to be Spurs. Chlesea, the same. And Gooners are just wishing they could be anyone else.

West Ham are there to feel sorry for. No matter what shit is happening to me it could be worse, I could be a spammer.

Woolwich are there for my amusement. And to be fair, they do a good job.

But Chelsea are just there for my hate. The blip that lasted 20 years is now over and I am practicing a smug smile for those glory chasing bastards on their downward trend.

TheGhost
Born in Bow mate, about 2.5 from Spammer land . Had to play for the school in the blue shirt with two claret hoops. One Leeds, One scouser and the rest of the school was spammers.

Moved to Abbeywood in my early teens. Majority were Millwall , couple of gooners, scoucers etc, but no Chavs. They didn't seem to really have any legacy fans from their day in the sun in the early 70s.

None of the Spammers I know can believe that I'm a Yid, but I explain that is because of a superior intellect and so I don't expect them to.

West Ham's hate is envy. They want to be Spurs. Chlesea, the same. And Gooners are just wishing they could be anyone else.

West Ham are there to feel sorry for. No matter what shit is happening to me it could be worse, I could be a spammer.

Woolwich are there for my amusement. And to be fair, they do a good job.

But Chelsea are just there for my hate. The blip that lasted 20 years is now over and I am practicing a smug smile for those glory chasing bastards on their downward trend.
Went to school in Bethnal Green.
Used to drink in a pub at the Bow end of the Roman Road for years.

I went to St Paul's Way for a year in the late 70s.

Grew up by the old Bombay Crab pub under Bow flyover.

A couple of lads in the ICFs under 5s had to babysit me in the early 70s and even they could not take me to the dark side.

Most of my mates were Millwall during my teens thu, but again no real hated of Spurs.

I take exception to Real Madrid signing our two best players of the last two decades. That’s on the field.

I was alluding to the whole RM are a facist club thing you've mentioned in a couple of posts.....

Then comparing all the filthy baggage that the Chavs bring to the table.

Nothing. He gets it all back when it’s unfrozen ….. unless he goes bankrupt

An entity might go broke due to having assets frozen and they’ll go into administration

Unfortunately I can’t see this happening with RA
Without democratisation, regime change and payments to Ukraine they ain't gonna lift sanctions. These are all unlikely to happen soon. Plus RA has close links to Putin so will unlikely ever see a penny again.

Dude, their fucking stadium is literally named for a fascist. Someone who actually fought as a fascist. How much more fascist can you get?

(The bloke was behind re-building the club and it's stadium and subsequently named it after himself 80-odd years ago...... How intrinsically any sense of facism permeates through the club itself since, I'd need some further education. However....)

Again though, I'm not questioning your dislike of RM, just what sets your reasoning apart between the 2 clubs....

You said somewhere else that you have no overt dislike of the Chavs. A club, relatively on our doorstep. who for decades and to this very day have have been a hub for racism & anti-semetism; the latter of which has been predominantly aimed at us.

Imagine celebrating the fact that it took until 1982 to have a black player play for your club!!! Notice also that the picture chosen is black & white to make it look older than 1982.

The stick paul canonville got from his own fans for being black is the stuff of legend..
Scum club top to bottom...even in our worst hoolie days and there top lads coming from two directions theyve never done us and it riles with them...

Cunts . Hatred is not a strong enough word i have for them.

The stick paul canonville got from his own fans for being black is the stuff of legend..
Scum club top to bottom...even in our worst hoolie days and there top lads coming from two directions theyve never done us and it riles with them...

Cunts . Hatred is not a strong enough word i have for them.
And his own players!!!

They were even giving him racist abuse just the other week as the other racist US potential buyers went directly to him to make them look like they weren't racist by consulting him over their potential bid for the Club.

Imagine celebrating the fact that it took until 1982 to have a black player play for your club!!! Notice also that the picture chosen is black & white to make it look older than 1982.

I know it’s the mail but have a look at this

Disgusting that chelsea are trying to use him as a way to show they’re a liberal club when he was horrendously abused by their fans

Back
Top Bottom