Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From Private Eye...

g8MtxhN.jpg

Just revealed also one of the bids is a bit of a scam , the goldstein/ beohler bid is with a californian hedge fund company called clearlake owning 51% if succesful and boehler , goldstein and others being minor players.
Please win and rape them.
They won't want to rape them but, as with United, they need a ground upgrade and have no cash. Diversified ownership groups aren't going to fund big losses as easily as Abramovich did.

Not with a football team and not what the minority owners will want. They will do the ground to try and get the revenue they will need to stay competitive. But doing that and making large losses every season isn't likely.
Nonsense..the first rulecof hedge funds is get your money back asap ,They wont give a feck what the minority owners want.. anyway i think the chance of a hedge fund winning the bid are remote.

I know it’s the mail but have a look at this

Disgusting that chelsea are trying to use him as a way to show they’re a liberal club when he was horrendously abused by their fans

Also all the abuse their own coaches gave black kids coming through the system there. It’s absolutely horrendous some of the stories.

I know a lot of fearful Spurs fans are justifiably anxious but trust me (ITK warning ) the good times have 100% stopped rolling. There back to being ab actual business whichever of the remaining bidders win
What’s the intel you have? I completely agree but not based on specific information - they’ve had a 100M annual drip in their arm for 20 years

Last edited:
Paul Canoville being forced to leave Chelsea YouTube video can’t get the link, sorry but the team mate who called him this, that & the other any is there a culprit

What’s the intel you have? I completely agree but not based on specific information - they’ve had a 100M annual drip in their arm for 20 years
Only what a bloke who is a corporate tax lawyer (Chelsea fan) tells me. He's tangentially involved with one of people in one of the consortium's. They've looked at the books and from what he says no one continues with the model as it has been.

Back
Top Bottom