Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went to the Shed End for some good ol schadenfreude. They are next level deluded!

"Not sure there is a correct outcome mate. The way both Roman and us as a club have been treated by our government is awful and should be unacceptable. Yet they get away with it.

Correct outcome is they apologize to Roman and let us go about operating as before. Cause the actions have done a great job on ending the war."

Bet they all voted Tory and love Bozza up until a few months ago!

:dembelefingers:

So all of a sudden the money promised to charity is going to an offshore account. Linked to Roman. Not dodgy at all is it.

Putin clearly telling Roman he needs some money. “Get me anything you can”. No way the government can allow that. I hope.

And are Chelsea fans still singing his name?
The irony if he is the one who scuppers any deal would be fantastic. Sing about that you twats.

I read the proceeds from the sale go to charity, obviously these proceeds will be the figure after RA gets his loan paid back.
No way are Chelsea going bust, some backhand deal will be done and he will get his money, probably held in an account of some Tory fuck who knows Boris.
Rules don’t apply to rich people.

I read the proceeds from the sale go to charity, obviously these proceeds will be the figure after RA gets his loan paid back.
No way are Chelsea going bust, some backhand deal will be done and he will get his money, probably held in an account of some Tory fuck who knows Boris.
Rules don’t apply to rich people.

If that money isn't accounted for, 19 PL clubs are going to go apeshit. This sort of thing is unprecedented, and whilst they'll probably avoid going bust, this is going to be messy.

I've a horrible feeling that RA is deliberately trying to stop this sale so that the Ratcliffe sale can go through.

Yeah I would think that’s quite likely. The Times broke Ratcliffe’s bid and they were the ones to break This loan story. It’s not inconceivable that they’ve both come from the same source.

If Ratcliffe is in the market for a club and one in London then I’ve got an idea of one that might appeal to him…

Yeah I would think that’s quite likely. The Times broke Ratcliffe’s bid and they were the ones to break This loan story. It’s not inconceivable that they’ve both come from the same source.

If Ratcliffe is in the market for a club and one in London then I’ve got an idea of one that might appeal to him…

Again though why would Abramovich change it to him if he is getting no money from the sale unless Ratcliffe has offered to pay into his ‘’charity fund’’ which would lead to a direct conflict with the U.K. govt.

This Radcliffe lad isn’t part of the official bids as he ignored the process,
Yep some kinda fudge coming up.
That said I wonder would putin( sorry I mean Roman) just go nuclear and let the club go bust just to try and make British gov look bad

Ratcliffe already owns OGC Nice in the French league. He bought them like 2 years ago. So him moving for another club already seems out of the blue.

But yeah, if he wants a club in London I can recommend one with a new swanky stadium.

Again though why would Abramovich change it to him if he is getting no money from the sale unless Ratcliffe has offered to pay into his ‘’charity fund’’ which would lead to a direct conflict with the U.K. govt.

I’m not talking about Abramovich, I’m saying that leaking news of Abramovich wanting the loan back could be tactic by someone to try and get the winning boehly bid to fall over. Putting this news out in public creates unnecessary uncertainty while the sale is going through. Ratcliffe seems to have been lobbying government and Chelsea if you believe the reports. It sounds like his bid is not going away either. Something doesn’t smell right does it?

I’m not talking about Abramovich, I’m saying that leaking news of Abramovich wanting the loan back could be tactic by someone to try and get the winning boehly bid to fall over. Putting this news out in public creates unnecessary uncertainty while the sale is going through. Ratcliffe seems to have been lobbying government and Chelsea if you believe the reports. It sounds like his bid is not going away either. Something doesn’t smell right does it?

To me something smells very dodgy, like someone wants to pocket the money. Also if Abramovich is a stooge of Putin or at least fears him why would he let Chelsea go for free, I just can’t see Putin turning down an opportunity to fuck the U.K. no matter how small.

The alternative is to Willingly hand over nearly £2bn of Russian assets to the U.K. govt to pass on to America investors.

To me something smells very dodgy, like someone wants to pocket the money. Also if Abramovich is a stooge of Putin or at least fears him why would he let Chelsea go for free, I just can’t see Putin turning down an opportunity to fuck the U.K. no matter how small.

There’s three reasons why Abramovich may now want the money. 1. He lied at the start and never intended to write off the loan. 2. He didn’t expect sanctions to bite so hard, he’s lost a lot of money and now wants to claw that money back. 3. Putin has told him to.

I think it’s 1 and 2 more than anything to do with Putin and the optics of our government and public perception.

It’s victim FC. They only took money from a guy who robbed the Russian people when the Soviet Union fell, helped Putin into power who is now committing mass slaughter in Ukraine.

They celebrated the trophies bought with blood money but when you deal with the devil he always wants his price one day.

I expect Levy of all people to be fucking all over this particularly now we have a DoF and he should have a lot more time on his hands.

Back
Top Bottom