Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Post by a CITY fan on a Chelsea forum

"Disgusting amount of money being offered here, And c-unts used to whine about our £30/40k extra per week wages offered, I know it's rich coming from a City fan but the Chinese Super League really is disgusting. We can't do what the MLS has done, No, No, No, We're just going to get our financial c-ocks out and wave them all over the place, Disgusting, Again, I know it's rich coming from me but compare our spending and rise with that filthy money being spent over there, I hope he doesn't go because if Costa goes, Sanchez/Aguero/Suarez could all go and the last thing we want is European football weakened. I hope the Chinese Super League burns and crashes, I'm sorry.

Barrettinator, Essex blue and MissouriBlue like this"

Jesus fucking Christ.

Because Poch was at the game, all the Chelsea twats on Twitter think he's going to be their next manger, they are all very, very excited about it too, you know the same ones that say he's shite because he's not won anything. Couldn't make it up.

Funny how Woolwich fans are just as rattled by the draw as Chavs. It puts their whole "rivalry" narrative to bed. They'd fuck each-other given the chance to screw Spurs over. Their only common enemy is Spurs, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Fuck them both.

2 hr 51 min (130.0 mi) via M1 and M6…………on Xmas eve to see a club that’s spent a billion on players get smoked 2-1 and to top it of the winning goal scored by an ex Tottenham player who wasn’t even very good…..
E057-C970-E3-E0-4-FEB-B519-D1-B2913-FF885.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom