Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If they get Nagelsmann, we could get Snot.

86ea9cb694e3bdcb429af29e967db6e7--my-childhood-memories-tv-actors.jpg

But why would he go there instead of Spurs?

Seriously.

They will not be in CL. And they churn through managers faster than any club in Europe, I would like to see them pitch a "project" to him and make it sound convincing, but they couldn't, as the evidence speaks an entirely different story.

Agreed.

If Nagelsmann is all about "project" . He isn't going to Madrid or Chelsea.

Now if he is a liar and is just going to go to Chelsea and likely be the richest manager in the world at the age of 35, perhaps he will. But he'll still have 345 players at his disposal to choose from and keep happy.

But why would he go there instead of Spurs?

Seriously.

They will not be in CL. And they churn through managers faster than any club in Europe, I would like to see them pitch a "project" to him and make it sound convincing, but they couldn't, as the evidence speaks an entirely different story.
He has the possibility to win things, they have ambition and money to spend. We won't be in the CL either and it's unlikely we will get back there anytime soon, especially if we lose Harry. Only won one trophy in 23 years. DOF banned by FIFA so no structure there either.

Agreed.

If Nagelsmann is all about "project" . He isn't going to Madrid or Chelsea.

Now if he is a liar and is just going to go to Chelsea and likely be the richest manager in the world at the age of 35, perhaps he will. But he'll still have 345 players at his disposal to choose from and keep happy.
There could be a whole lot of financial grief heading their way. That may be in the mind of anyone considering going there.
Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

This really is a sad day, they should have given him until the end of the season. Hopefully they will appointment someone even worse.

Back
Top Bottom