Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has the possibility to win things, they have ambition and money to spend. We won't be in the CL either and it's unlikely we will get back there anytime soon, especially if we lose Harry. Only won one trophy in 23 years. DOF banned by FIFA so no structure there either.
They don't have more money to spend. The only reason why they blew the budget this season was because this is the squad that they've built for the future (plus Nkunku and Malo Gusto). People just have PTSD about Chelsea and don't think straight.

He has the possibility to win things, they have ambition and money to spend.

Defo heard that said about Everton not that long ago.

...........On initial evidence, Boehly could easily be more Moshiri than Abramovic.

Agreed.

If Nagelsmann is all about "project" . He isn't going to Madrid or Chelsea.

Now if he is a liar and is just going to go to Chelsea and likely be the richest manager in the world at the age of 35, perhaps he will. But he'll still have 345 players at his disposal to choose from and keep happy.
The ONLY downside (and at the moment I don't think it's a downside for his teams but more himself) is he appears to have a massive ego, and doesn't come across as humble. But I've come to this based on stupid stuff like what he wears, his motorbike loooool and more accurately his comments in some of his press releases (mainly this last one haha).

Madrid is a difficult call for any manager to turndown (he has turned them down previously) but the fit is so glaringly obvious, they are best suited for an Ancelotti type (Zidane was a misfit and had a shitty relationship and he's a Club ledge).

If they end up with JN in the summer then c'est la vie.

If they end up with JN in a week or two; I'll be pissed.

He has the possibility to win things, they have ambition and money to spend. We won't be in the CL either and it's unlikely we will get back there anytime soon, especially if we lose Harry. Only won one trophy in 23 years. DOF banned by FIFA so no structure there either.
I think we make CL.

We now generate more money than Chavs!!! (only £40m less - last season- when they are in CL when we are out of CL). They have just posted +£120m in losses. They have just rolled the dice in two windows on player spending, they now have to sell before they buy. Their revenue is maxed out, no gangster top-ups.

They are in a worse situation than us. If their DoF infrastructure was working they wouldn't be sacking their manager weeks after paying £21m to appoint him and hiring half of Brighton's backroom staff.

I think Levy has fucked up massively by recruiting the dinosaur, Nuno and in hindsight Conte) but he knows more about running a football team than anyone at the Board level at Chavs.

Last edited:
The only difference is, Levy is well known absolutely everywhere as being very difficult to work with, whereas Boehly is an unknown entity and will spend big if needed.

I thought you said he was "unknown" ? :p

Seriously though.... They may not have any wiggle room to do so after they just spent a fucking mint this year.

He had to go but he wasn;t helped by todds spending spree on players who aren't worth it.
I'm not sure it's possible for any manager to manage a first team of what 40(???) players. You can't even do 11v11. It's more than double the work, I saw a great interview with Zola a couple of months ago, he had a similar situation a Watford (less players than Potter has) and he said it was totally unworkable. All his coaching staff were knackered and really struggled to put in high-energy sessions etc..

Back
Top Bottom