Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

This guy never get enough money despite of being filthy rich already (during his playing days at Chelski I remember he "secretly" showed fans around their stadium for a steep fee)...

Dinner with John Terry? That'll cost you £500

Dinner with John Terry? That'll cost you £500... and it's £100 for an autograph as the Chelsea legend takes his one-man show around the country​

• Former Chelsea and England captain is hosting four events across the country
  • Prices range from £25 general admission to £500-a-head 'sponsorship package'
  • Listen to the latest episode of Mail Sport's podcast 'It's All Kicking Off'
By ADAM SHERGOLD FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 14:59 BST, 11 September 2023 |

Chelsea legend John Terry is charging fans £500-a-head to have dinner with him and £100 for an autograph on his one-man tour.
The former England captain appeared in Basingstoke on Friday night and will appear in Bournemouth next month, London in November and Birmingham in January.
General admission tickets begin at £25 for the former defender's 'An Evening with John Terry' event but fans must pay an extra £100 to get an autograph.

Last edited:
This guy never get enough money despite of being filthy rich already (during his playing days at Chelski I remember he "secretly" showed fans around their stadium for a steep fee)...

Dinner with John Terry? That'll cost you £500... and it's £100 for an autograph as the Chelsea legend takes his one-man show around the country​

Chelsea legend John Terry is charging fans £500-a-head to have dinner with him and £100 for an autograph on his one-man tour.
The former England captain appeared in Basingstoke on Friday night and will appear in Bournemouth next month, London in November and Birmingham in January.
General admission tickets begin at £25 for the former defender's 'An Evening with John Terry' event but fans must pay an extra £100 to get an autograph.
John Terry , I hate that horrible human being to my core , odious individual .

John Terry , I hate that horrible human being to my core , odious individual .
Trying to recoup the losses from his failed NFT scam. Wonder why he's acting so desperate, did he blow all his Russian blood money already?

Boehley’s business model includes prioritizing the sales of academy products to maximize FFP “profit”. The very opposite of what football should be about - Cheering on one of your own. Todd B really is a disgrace - really really want Blue Scum to continue to fall on its face.

Last edited:

Terry is the leopard who will never change its spots.

I wonder how much he charges to shag your wife or girlfriend?

I mentioned it in the Other Matches thread, if Chelsea aren't in a relegation battle this season I'll be shocked.

They looked utterly devoid of ideas, if Bournemouth weren't equally crap they'd have been battered there.

I can't see Poch lasting past Christmas either.

Back
Top Bottom