Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He needs time, I'm sure the club will give him that but the fans and the media won't especially since he has the personlity and charisma of a cardboard box...also coming up against the best set of top managers we've ever had in the PL now, he's going to need to be absolutely outstanding and needs to hit the ground running.

Amazing young manager and exactly what we needed in N1. A project manager who will build a young & energetic squad. Plus Utd always spend loads of money so he'll get the players he wants.

Meanwhile we've got the Grumpy One who will be off the moment we don't qualify for the CL. The Short Term fix. He exists to win trophies, he's not getting that here.

Not a fan of Antonio then?

Slight Christian Gross vibes about this one. I think his best chance is if he gets a massive squad overhaul, and a fresh bunch of young players to work with. But that will be hard to get right, and Utd is not a patient club.

Amazing young manager and exactly what we needed in N1. A project manager who will build a young & energetic squad. Plus Utd always spend loads of money so he'll get the players he wants.

Meanwhile we've got the Grumpy One who will be off the moment we don't qualify for the CL. The Short Term fix. He exists to win trophies, he's not getting that here.
He’s the same age as Conte with a fraction of the experience and pedigree.

:goonermong:

He needs time, I'm sure the club will give him that but the fans and the media won't especially since he has the personlity and charisma of a cardboard box...also coming up against the best set of top managers we've ever had in the PL now, he's going to need to be absolutely outstanding and needs to hit the ground running.
The quality of managers in the pl will be a real test for him. He's coming from a one team league to the most hotly contested league in the world.

There won't be many weeks where he gets to face Willem II or fucking "go ahead eagles". He'll need to prepare well for every game for 38 weeks. Let's see if he can do it.

Rangnick as DOF and Ten Hag as head coach is potentially a very good match up of methods/philosophy.

If Utd work it that way, and allow them to work the way they want to.
Has it been confirmed that Rangnick is staying? I believe his contract was until the end of May, with an option for a 2yr consultancy role (whatever that means) after that.

What can Man Utd fans expect from Erik ten Hag? European football expert Andy Brassell reveals all!🔥

Darren Bent says Erik ten Hag should worry about catching Chelsea before Man City and Liverpool! 👀

Has it been confirmed that Rangnick is staying? I believe his contract was until the end of May, with an option for a 2yr consultancy role (whatever that means) after that.

I don’t know if he’s staying or if he does what capacity.

But working as a DOF at RB group and RBL he sourced some good coaches and oversaw recruitment that generally matched those coaches well.

I don’t know if he’s staying or if he does what capacity.

But working as a DOF at RB group and RBL he sourced some good coaches and oversaw recruitment that generally matched those coaches well.
OK.

Yeah I agree with you. In one of the many new manager polls on here, I wanted him here. NOT as manager but as our DoF, but if that meant he managed us as an interim first I was still OK with this.

(I didn't know much about Paratici but in these early days, I think he's done well, a lot more to play out though) Boy did we need a DoF).

OK.

Yeah I agree with you. In one of the many new manager polls on here, I wanted him here. NOT as manager but as our DoF, but if that meant he managed us as an interim first I was still OK with this.

(I didn't know much about Paratici but in these early days, I think he's done well, a lot more to play out though) Boy did we need a DoF).

Ironically my choice would have been Rangnick as DOF and Ten Hag as coach.

Back
Top Bottom