Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good listen but dear me the three men blanked the female pundit. Shows you so much. Not blamimg them as opposed to highlighting and her first comment is like the dross sometimes on here.

It's about how a player deals with pressure more than it is about talent.

Ten Hag will need to be a magician with that current squad and like Pochettino, who took the wrong turn going to PSG, the Dutchman may find himself similarly regretful.

They really have slumped not only with McFred midfield partnership they are buying a stoke and West Ham reject and Rabiot.

Surely they can pickup a DMF from somewhere, mental how they haven't strengthend that area for years, reminds me of us when we refused to strengthen midfield for a while.

Their post-Fergie humiliation is never ending. It's f***ing ace.

I can't get enough of smirking at their "fans" as they walk by in their replica tops.

Sticking plaster on a gaping wound

Panic buy or what - he's 33?!?!?!?

Are they sacking off the season already! Hold the front line while we scout someone for the longer term!

Shambles

And an absoluyte cunt in the dressing room, same for Rabiot - and they're both nothing players, so ordinary.

And an absoluyte cunt in the dressing room, same for Rabiot - and they're both nothing players, so ordinary.

The irony that Arnautovic is actually a Z-list Ronaldo (on and off the pitch) is fucking hilarious.

Last edited:
They could've gotten Bentancur if they had decent scouts and a clue on how a football club is ran instead of Rabiot. What a circus :contesmile:

What a great idea, I can be Mrs Ginola, Mrs Thorsvedt, Mrs Vertogen, Mrs Bentancur, Mrs Disco Benny, Mrs Mabbutt, Mrs King, etc etc etc
Mrs Nethercott …..

D72-D40-F4-6-E8-E-43-FD-933-C-531-A997-A8-EEB.gif

CR7 is now a problem.
Non Nobody discusses his champion numbers but he is not a member of a team. There is always talk of 10 players plus CR7. At Juventus I bring an involution of the club as well as a huge weight in the salary. Many times they say: "but CR7 scored 101 goals". Okay but at what price? In his first year he decided that he would take all free kicks instead of Pjanic and Dybala: he only scored once. Also at Real Madrid after his departure we saw that Benzema was not a waiter but one of the best strikers. Last year Juventus accepted his departure even at the end of the market (putting the offensive sector in difficulty because there was little time for a plan B) because they wanted to leave.

But in reality you‘re Mrs Brooking

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry , so sorry it just came out

Valentines Day Love GIF
You!!!
If I was to be anything to do with them, it wouldn't be Mrs Brooking, thought he was always a bit of a wuss. I'd be Mrs Bonds, had a bit of a soft spot for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom