Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

unknown.png

Sums them up, trying to walk before they can crawl.

Irony being that he's reportedly not interested in leaving for a team not in the CL anyway....

:sonpoint:

I was listening to the Monday Night Club while driving to Sainsbury's, & they were saying that Rabiot is in the bottom 12% of Serie A midfielders, statistically.

That’s cos they re arrogant cunts.
The most arrogant in the league.

It's honestly funny because in reality they're not a club who has had steady success over their entire history.

In reality they've only really had two successful managers over two long periods, and the rest of the time they've been not that great.

I so remember the 25 year title wait, it was funny as fuck. Their fanbase was dropping by the year till SAF turned up and all the stars aligned for them.

So their next match, Brentford away, is suddenly a must win - as the following game is against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

It could easily be zero points from their first three games.

I have every respect for United's history and traditions and for what Ferguson achieved and it saddens me to see the club reduced to this. Unlike City and Chelsea, their success was organic and they earned every trophy they won.

I watch Kulusevsky play and I see certain similarities to Cantona in the way he twists and turns and you're never quite sure what he's going to do. Maybe our time is coming.

So their next match, Brentford away, is suddenly a must win - as the following game is against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

It could easily be zero points from their first three games.

The problem ten Hag has is that he doesn’t know the league. His team selection on Sunday proved that and Potter had him on toast. The quality of them and how they react is levels above the Dutch football. He’s now got to face Thomas Frank and Klopp who aren’t mugs at all, have been at their clubs a long time and have them performing exactly how they want. There are no easy games in the PL.

The problem ten Hag has is that he doesn’t know the league. His team selection on Sunday proved that and Potter had him on toast. The quality of them and how they react is levels above the Dutch football. He’s now got to face Thomas Frank and Klopp who aren’t mugs at all, have been at their clubs a long time and have them performing exactly how they want. There are no easy games in the PL.
True , now Norwich have gone down

Back
Top Bottom