Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rabiot is the new Alvaro Morata. Absolutely average player who is consistently able to persuade big clubs to buy him.
Absolutely average is a big improvement on the incumbents who are on par with Winks and Sissoko in terms of fraudulent, imposter behaviour

No matter how funny it would have been to see United sign Arnautovic. I am glad that racist isn't stepping foot in the Premier League.

Has he ever been punished for racism? UEFA couldn't say he was guilty of racism last year if that's what you're referring to.

It's popping up all over the place, that Michael Knighton is preparing a hostile bid to topple the Glazers!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!...

He must have kept the £10 million that he raised in '89.

My first observation from the Brighton game was how little ten Hag had to show for his pre-season. I don't buy the whole "He needs more time" excuse; they were all over the place and he clearly had no idea of how he wanted the team to play or who his key personnel were. Those decisions should have been made weeks ago.

As soon as I saw him playing Eriksen up front or as a false 9 or whatever you want to call it whilst still having an actual striker (albeit a shit one) in rashford in the team, I knew he was out of his depth. Play the player who has experience there, not a guy who has never played the position in his life before. It was never going to work.

As soon as I saw him playing Eriksen up front or as a false 9 or whatever you want to call it whilst still having an actual striker (albeit a shit one) in rashford in the team, I knew he was out of his depth. Play the player who has experience there, not a guy who has never played the position in his life before. It was never going to work.
Eriksen apparently played false 9 a few times at Ajax.... a decade ago?

Also Eriksen was head and shoulders above his teammates, especially Bruno. One is a midfield maestro, the other some bucktooh whinger who just spams long shots.

I want to feel bad for Eriksen cos he's just thrown the last few good years of his career down the drain, but he made his bed...

Eriksen apparently played false 9 a few times at Ajax.... a decade ago?

Also Eriksen was head and shoulders above his teammates, especially Bruno. One is a midfield maestro, the other some bucktooh whinger who just spams long shots.

I want to feel bad for Eriksen cos he's just thrown the last few good years of his career down the drain, but he made his bed...
Really despise Bruno. Diving, whinging, selfish, weakling

I can't decide which would be funnier, getting Arnautavic or going for Arnautavic and not getting him ...
Im Gonna phone a mana today and ask that as a question.
what will make you more embarrassed, going for Armie or getting him, or are you all maxed out on embarrassment?
going to get told to fuck off in a Surrey accent

Back
Top Bottom