Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol, rent free.

Poor old man who must have something we did to him that he just couldn't let go of us even after winning everything. Is really kind of sad.
Levy refused to just roll over and sell good players to United for nothing. That's literally it.

The old man is salty because we didn't give players like Carrick and Berbatov away just because they asked.

After spending a whole season laughing at how rubbish Man U are and how clueless Ten Hag is (and I still reckon we’re right on both counts), they’re suddenly within 3 points of us.

They’re some jammy lot, largely rubbish again and Luton deserved at least a point. .

Last edited:
After spending a whole season laughing at how rubbish Man U are and how clueless Ten Hag is (and I still reckon we’re right on both counts), they’re suddenly within 3 points of us.

They’re some jammy lot, largely rubbish again and Luton deserved at least a point. .

Should have been down to ten men after 40 minutes but the ref bottles it. While they have the refs in their pockets they’ll be a threat. If we finish below them I’d call the season a failure. They are shit.

Should have been down to ten men after 40 minutes but the ref bottles it. While they have the refs in their pockets they’ll be a threat. If we finish below them I’d call the season a failure. They are shit.
While I agree they are shit, but if they end up above us, it means they are better and we are the shitter team, at least for the last third of the season. No?

Fucking sky all over man utd. If they finish 5th sky will be all over uefa making sure they get that last champions league place. We need to buck up.
Sky are getting very excited about the prospect of the most expensively assembled squad in the history of the sport having another crack at a competition where they finished bottom of a group featuring Galatasary and Copenhagen.

Wankers.

The desire from the media and ex pros for united to be ‘back at the top where they belong’ reminds me how much I fucking hate them

Fucking sky all over man utd. If they finish 5th sky will be all over uefa making sure they get that last champions league place. We need to buck up.
Of course they are, people forget that a big part of Sky is Sky Bet. Their punditry is so basic and is there to get the highest percentage (United and Liverpool fans) spending their money idiotically. Neville, Carragher etc will hype up the return of big, legacy clubs as much as possible with incredibly basic commentary and insight to get them to bet en masse that their favourite team will win the league/cup. Anyone with eyes can see that Uniteds football is absolutely turgid and, alot like us last season, unsustainable.

All a bit of a mess - Utd can't afford to pay that (at least until the summer and even then that's a big part of the budget to blow) and the saudi's could just dig their heels in, they won't want to lose face.

Utd might say they are prepared to wait, but if he's really that integral to their plans then they can't put everything on hold for 2.5 years.

Didn't realise; but contrary to all the hype, the Ratcliffe deal still isn't signed and sealed.....

Surely they need both scenarios wrapped up by the end of May otherwise they'll end up playing catch up again next season.........

Back
Top Bottom