Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't realise; but contrary to all the hype, the Ratcliffe deal still isn't signed and sealed.....

Surely they need both scenarios wrapped up by the end of May otherwise they'll end up playing catch up again next season.........

I think I read there are issues over Ratcliffe having multi-club ownership of Utd and Nice

I doubt the deal really works if one of those teams has to drop out of the Champions League

The desire from the media and ex pros for united to be ‘back at the top where they belong’ reminds me how much I fucking hate them
Spot on....it's so unfair that the Man U supporting presenters all over the media from online print, TV and radio always seem to discuss them. While everyone was laughing at the the club acouple of months ago their Media fans started a campaign on how Man U needs sorting out.
They wouldn't do that that with any other club.......the Media wouldn't bang on about a mid level club need to recruit the best people to run the club ........but they do with with Man U and unfortunately the new owner takes note 🙄
F**k all the rest of the teams Man U deserve the best in everything 🤬 makes my blood boil!

Yeah I just wouldn’t want that club to be us. If another team want to do it, then that’s up to them.

Indeed but my point is Jason Burt just didn't think what he said through properly, pointless giving him away for free because it's not as if it will eradicate him from the game - the guy is still an asset like it or not.

"could he play sincerely for well"

I've read this so many times over the last few days and can't work out what the heck it's supposed to mean, was he just rambling trying to talk his way out of what is a tricky subject, or am I missing something that doesn't quite come across in print?

He was corporate word salading and some of his corporate word salad was out of place, that’s it I think.

Back
Top Bottom