Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Baldy had the audacity to complain and feel aggrieved over the Romero non-penalty! Short bloody memory.

If your boys are relying on iffy pen decisions to save the day, then your days are numbered mate.

Well we had two yesterday conveniently not shown on MOTD

Funny that……

Has ETH improved anyone or anything at United? This year will be the downfall of his tenure and it's going to be great.

At what point do we stop acting like the club is a contender for top five? They will soon be one of those clubs with a huge history but now they are lucky to finish in a European spot. Much like a Aston Villa.

Reguilon? 🤷‍♂️

That's the thing that stands out to me.

They did have some great results last year, and Rashford was unreal for a minute.

But what is their style of play? Ten Haag has been there for a long while now, has spent hundreds of millions and they still don't have a distinct style of play. They seem nothing like his Ajax teams and are still seemingly at best playing on the counter.

Meanwhile, Ange has us playing his style 5 games in.
They have one way of playing, get the ball to Rashford. I watched them yesterday and almost literally every attack they had was down the left. They do not appear to have any other attacking ideas.

I seriously cannot see them finishing higher than 8th this season, and wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if then end up in the bottom half.

Back
Top Bottom