Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://twitter.com/TheSpursExpress/status/1388078921229406208

Levy finally met another guy more aloof and awkward than him and thought nah fuck that, this guy can't be our manager 😆

It's amazing to think there were more than a couple of people last season that were lamenting our decision not to hire Ten Hag, right around when Conte was sacked and they'd just won the league cup. I mean I know hindsight is 20/20 and all that but I very much doubt anyone regrets how its panned out now!
United are such a mess, a team that has had ungodly amount of resources thrown at it, probably higher net spend than City in the last 10 years but their owners just don't have a fucking scooby doo. It's actually fucking mental that probably the 2nd largest revenue generating team in the world after Real Madrid are at their FFP limit, with nothing but a couple of league cups and a Europa in the last decade. And even with all that, you wouldn't swap many of their players with ours in the starting XI, possibly have Rashford in for Richarlison? Wouldn't take any of their defenders or midfielders over ours.

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

There's no point in Utd sacking him before the end of the season. There's probably no point in them sacking him next season, either.

They are in a long-term funk & that's that.

Back
Top Bottom