Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its shit but puts into perspective that ours is too fucking nice for our players given the results produced.
I will be depressed walking into those offices.

But I totally agree that our facilities are too nice that players and staff may have taken things far too granted. I always think players striving to come here but not playing may not matter to most, because they are still getting paid and and conditioned their bodies in the best amenities available.

Stop rambling you imbecile.
KWeHXAggb3hyUIzKZu.gif

Odd normally that is West Ham’s mode a dodgy South American Tevez style deal. That is how they get a lot of their good players like Paqueta from France when he got passed up on by others. West Ham can’t wait for the player to become seasoned good they have to get the talent early a bit like us. That was looking like a proper coup for them and they pulled it.

Odd normally that is West Ham’s mode a dodgy South American Tevez style deal. That is how they get a lot of their good players like Paqueta from France when he got passed up on by others. West Ham can’t wait for the player to become seasoned good they have to get the talent early a bit like us. That was looking like a proper coup for them and they pulled it.

"Owner David Sullivan has pulled the plug with Palmeiras holding out for £30 million. The West Ham chief drew the line at £25 million, and also did not sanction a contract that would have seen Guilherme become one of the highest paid teenagers in the Premier League."

Back
Top Bottom