Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Edit: Small number?
3 loan players belonging to other clubs at £10m (loan fees) 3 free signings and 3 more proper signings for £35m
Sold Tomkins to cover Lanzini's permanent signing.
9 signings for £45m

The next level

Levy is tight?

5 loan signings last year Lanzini, Moses, Song, Jenkinson & Eminence
Are they abusing the loan system to get players they cannot afford?
Surely it's time to sort the loan system
Surely a PL club can buy it's own players

Last edited:
So from one game before that limit he's on the bench for the rest of the season...
It's a mad one. Kind of like their rental agreement. We don't know what the small number is. They have to be very careful. What if they use the 'small number', he's not worked out on /off pitch, then have no option but to play him through injuries will they? They could be lumbered with a player they don't want for 5 years.
Just goes to show you, after all the bollocks about buying this and that player for £35m each they actually paid £20m for Ayew and supplemented their squad again with loans and frees.
Why not just buy Zaza for £25m?

Why does Zaza look like he has a right leg made of Pepperami?
Why does Sullivan's hand look like that. Is he having intravenous treatment or just gave the Mrs or his son Simple Jack
simple-jack-o.gif
a clump?

According to the BBC this makes it 11 signings for 60 million this summer.

Good luck with that. When we signed 7 it was a cluster fuck. That said average that spend out and @ 5.4 million each they have clearly not done much expect add numbers to an already bloated squad. Idiots

There's a clue to the man's personality when he says 'caught my wife' and 'my swimming pool'
I thought you marry and it's your house your swimming pool. I suppose she slept in his bed in his house and ate his food from his fridge cooked on his stove. No wonder she fucked his best mate
You're reaching.

According to the BBC this makes it 11 signings for 60 million this summer.

Good luck with that. When we signed 7 it was a cluster fuck. That said average that spend out and @ 5.4 million each they have clearly not done much expect add numbers to an already bloated squad. Idiots
It's nowhere near £60m
Loans: £5m Zaza, £4m Calleri £3m Gore. Buys: Ayew, Lanzini, Manukau Fernandes: £41m.
All the rest were frees Fletcher, Nordveit & Feghouli.
That is £53m less the £10m they got for Tomkins.
£45m net. on 10 players.
Who is the 11th player they signed?

Back
Top Bottom