Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is genuinely embarrassing.

Their social media team are appalling, full on embarrassing
They should never have given these two the password for the official twitter account.

West_Ham_Illuminati_2.jpg

West_Ham_Illuminati.jpg

My sister saw Bilic walking his dogs in Canary wharf first thing this morning then saw him again on the way home this evening about 6pm walking around, with all those new players you would think he would be trying to sort things out at training ground despite the international break!

Said the fucker really has a bad leg, limping around he was

My sister saw Bilic walking his dogs in Canary wharf first thing this morning then saw him again on the way home this evening about 6pm walking around, with all those new players you would think he would be trying to sort things out at training ground despite the international break!

It's only slight, but she does know the difference between Bilic and a generic homeless man, right?

It's only slight, but she does know the difference between Bilic and a generic homeless man, right?

Haha funny you say that, her exact words were he looked like homeless man! It deffo was him she took pic with him, which is shameful for a Yiddo but did it because she thought we wouldn't believe she saw him twice in one day

I noticed his limp on the transfer deadline day coverage.

If I had to call it, he's got a fucked right hip (was shortening his gait on his right leg).

That's not Bilic it's the local homeless mentally ill guy. Begs with his dogs outside Romford station too on weekdays, asking for loans and freebies....it's easy to get them mixed up.

edit...got to read the ends of these threads..

Back
Top Bottom