Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deluded "Lady" Brady....today praising Antonio for getting out of bed and playing despite having Flu.

Which of course is yet more utter tripe from her PR people ( who probably do her twitting for her )

You don't have Flu and get out of bed and play football. Flu is serious and fucking well kills people, young or old. A heavy cold is not flu. Like The London Stadium is not a football stadium.

I love England. But I hate that our "system" allow shite heads like Brady to have a voice or to succeed in life in a way that she completely fails to show humility for or real gratitude for.

As for what she said yesterday in Kane's direction is totally unforgivable. As a peer of the realm such comments should be beneath her level. But all she does is confirm her level is that of the belly of a snake.

Deluded "Lady" Brady....today praising Antonio for getting out of bed and playing despite having Flu.

Which of course is yet more utter tripe from her PR people ( who probably do her twitting for her )

You don't have Flu and get out of bed and play football. Flu is serious and fucking well kills people, young or old. A heavy cold is not flu. Like The London Stadium is not a football stadium.

I love England. But I hate that our "system" allow shite heads like Brady to have a voice or to succeed in life in a way that she completely fails to show humility for or real gratitude for.

As for what she said yesterday in Kane's direction is totally unforgivable. As a peer of the realm such comments should be beneath her level. But all she does is confirm her level is that of the belly of a snake.

It's just her dig at Payet. She's like a bitter ex who makes sly digs at you in a passive aggressive way but "I'm great , never better" . Kin tugboat

I can't believe what that fat leprosy ridden slag wrote about Kane. He only tweeted that they'd had a kid, not claimed the credit! Despicable cunt - I genuinely hope she falls off a fucking cliff. I think I'd actually laugh if I woke up tomorrow and saw news of her untimely death. Bit of a shitty thing to say but I make no apologies for it. The earth would genuinely be a better place if she fucked off.

She has this on her official page:

Karren is CEO of West Ham United Football Club, one of the leading London Premier League football clubs and currently valued at £800,000,000,

Bahahhahahahahahaha

I picked up on that previously...what does she think is worth 800 million ? Their stadium ? Nah don't own one. Their training ground ? Nah, it's a school field with a caravan from what I have been told. Their Squad ? Hahhhha FUCK no, best player is Payet and he's a 30 million joke. Their brand ? Nah. Their TV money ? Not really..... unless some accounting process I can't imagine is cooking the books against TV money. They are not worth much at all. No assets. Shit, bottom half team and one trophy in 40 odd years

Oh fuck is it the World Cup win that I am forgetting ?

Thing is if a player wants to leave for whatever reason then so be it, long as they don't go to a rival and we get sufficient money. I know we get attached to players but they are human beings with their own ambitions just as we are in our own lives. After all if a player is crap there is no loyalty from the fans or club, they are got rid of, if Payet couldn't kick a ball West Ham fans wouldn't wait to get rid of him.

The only thing Payet has done maybe wrong is push for this move during the season and also refuse to play, if he on the other hand during next summer had asked for a transfer then I see nothing wrong.

Far as I am concerned with our own players if they want to go and put in a transfer request then let them go and let's get the Levy price for them. If Alli Wanted to go we would get 100 million or more based on his age and his clear superiority to Pogba not that I would want him to leave.

To be honest I am not actually scared of any player leaving, only the manager going would make me worry.

Not a fan of Evans, but fuck it, nice when a writer reminds them of Moore trying to do a Payet.

He is one of the pundits that has me running to change channels. Utter wand.
When he was denied a move, Moore didn't down tools and refuse to give his best, he did the opposite. His suggestion that Bobby Moore didn't have affection for West Ham is just ludicrous.

Thing is if a player wants to leave for whatever reason then so be it, long as they don't go to a rival and we get sufficient money. I know we get attached to players but they are human beings with their own ambitions just as we are in our own lives. After all if a player is crap there is no loyalty from the fans or club, they are got rid of, if Payet couldn't kick a ball West Ham fans wouldn't wait to get rid of him.

The only thing Payet has done maybe wrong is push for this move during the season and also refuse to play, if he on the other hand during next summer had asked for a transfer then I see nothing wrong.

Far as I am concerned with our own players if they want to go and put in a transfer request then let them go and let's get the Levy price for them. If Alli Wanted to go we would get 100 million or more based on his age and his clear superiority to Pogba not that I would want him to leave.

To be honest I am not actually scared of any player leaving, only the manager going would make me worry.
I'd make an exception to this if one of our players was tapped up by a fellow PL club, but you're pretty much spot on.

On the Payet story:

• Has he got previous for this? Yes
  • Is downing tools in January taking the piss? Yes
  • Did West Ham clearly sell him on a load of bullshit about their 'aspirations' to get him to sign a contract extension in the summer? Probably, yes.
I think both parties come out pretty bad regarding West Ham.

On Spurs, it's actually kind of hilarious that the constant media narrative (at least now we're doing well) is that of us being a selling club. You know, because Liverpool didn't end up selling Suarez despite getting CL football that year, and Woolwich didn't sell a lot of their best players to the Manchester Clubs.
I do wonder if everyone thinks it's still 2009, when United could nick our best talent without much difficulty.

He is one of the pundits that has me running to change channels. Utter wand.
When he was denied a move, Moore didn't down tools and refuse to give his best, he did the opposite. His suggestion that Bobby Moore didn't have affection for West Ham is just ludicrous.

To be fair to the journo, I don't think he was saying that.

His point was that player power didn't exist, and when your contract expired you couldn't leave freely. Because of this, Moore would never have had the option to do anything other than suck it up.

The whole point is that even Bobby Moore wanted to leave at a time, and was upset when he couldn't, so the concept of legendary players sat around smiling in the peak of their careers whilst playing for a poor team in the 60's is false.

I think the majority of their fans don't actually blame him - the club is a mess, the stadium is a mess, the ownership is a mess. He's just put himself in the position of a scapegoat.

West Ham fans need to understand this is like when Tevez and Mascherano came, they are a small club that simply serves as a perfect shop window for bigger moves that's all

Doesn't seem the big boys really want Payet though so this really has gone pear shaped all round

To be fair to the journo, I don't think he was saying that.

His point was that player power didn't exist, and when your contract expired you couldn't leave freely. Because of this, Moore would never have had the option to do anything other than suck it up.

The whole point is that even Bobby Moore wanted to leave at a time, and was upset when he couldn't, so the concept of legendary players sat around smiling in the peak of their careers whilst playing for a poor team in the 60's is false.

I think the majority of their fans don't actually blame him - the club is a mess, the stadium is a mess, the ownership is a mess. He's just put himself in the position of a scapegoat.
I doubt if the useless scouse knacker has a point at all.

West Ham fans need to understand this is like when Tevez and Mascherano came, they are a small club that simply serves as a perfect shop window for bigger moves that's all

Doesn't seem the big boys really want Payet though so this really has gone pear shaped all round

Indeed.

They should model themselves on what we've done I guess - be prepared to let your best players leave, but only for the price you demand.

(It's okay for other teams to say "But you said Modric couldn't leave"... let's clarify that Modric was a tit. We'd just finished 4th and qualified for the CL when he demanded we accept a (initially derisory £22m) bid from a rival team. There was no glossing over the fact that we'd surely delivered on our promises.)

Bale, however, left when we'd missed out on CL football and were pretty much dependent on him for the heavy lifting. We sold on our terms, all parties were happy, and we used the proceedings to step up a level - not all signings were a success, but some have pushed us up a level.

West Ham should have sold Payet, as we did with GB, when his stock was high and he was in demand. They seem to have done a load of PR trying to get Balesque money for him, not realising (or certainly ignoring) that he's at the end of his career, not the start. Not many clubs, other than City/Arse, will pay mega-money for old inconsistent players.

Back
Top Bottom