Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

do we know Payet's side of the story or is it all bullshit Brady's .

has he downed tools? or has the manager told him to do one?

He wants to go back to Marseille apparently. It's not really a "he wants more money" type of strop that he's throwing to be honest. According to his people it's for family reasons and that makes sense, although I would want out of West Ham for the life of me too.

When has Wenger paid mega-money for old inconsistent players?

I said "will pay" not "have paid". Woolwich's spending has been thrifty until recent seasons, so considering the budget they've had to use, you could include Petr Cech (33), Lucas Perez (28), Debuchy (29) and Arteta (29). None of them fit Wenger's usual policy of young players with potential, and all were £10m+ transfers.

I wouldn't put it past him to roll the dice on Payet in order to go for the title, as it could be Wenger's last season

I said "will pay" not "have paid". Woolwich's spending has been thrifty until recent seasons, so considering the budget they've had to use, you could include Petr Cech (33), Lucas Perez (28), Debuchy (29) and Arteta (29). None of them fit Wenger's usual policy of young players with potential, and all were £10m+ transfers.

I wouldn't put it past him to roll the dice on Payet in order to go for the title, as it could be Wenger's last season
There is no precedent with him - he doesn't pay large for older players and 10m is certainty not 'mega money'. Possibly Utd would but not Wenger

Perez was 27 btw and 33 for a GK is still decent

There is no precedent with him - he doesn't pay large for older players and 10m is certainty not 'mega money'. Possibly Utd would but not Wenger

Perez was 27 btw and 33 for a GK is still decent

For a week :deledoubt:

Not quite sure why you're so staunch towards defending Woolwich and Man City, based on the most pedantic of reasons.

"Wenger signs inconsistent French winger" would hardly raise eyebrows.

For a week :deledoubt:

Not quite sure why you're so staunch towards defending Woolwich and Man City, based on the most pedantic of reasons.

"Wenger signs inconsistent French winger" would hardly raise eyebrows.
I'm not defending them at all - simply pointed out that Wenger is the last manager to spend 'mega-money on a 30 year old. This is a discussion board - you posted an opinion which I disagreed with - no biggie.

I picked up on that previously...what does she think is worth 800 million ? Their stadium ? Nah don't own one. Their training ground ? Nah, it's a school field with a caravan from what I have been told. Their Squad ? Hahhhha FUCK no, best player is Payet and he's a 30 million joke. Their brand ? Nah. Their TV money ? Not really..... unless some accounting process I can't imagine is cooking the books against TV money. They are not worth much at all. No assets. Shit, bottom half team and one trophy in 40 odd years

Oh fuck is it the World Cup win that I am forgetting ?

How do you think she would get on with Claude and Co if she got through to the interview stages of the Apprentice, given she submits the above info as a business plan.
Oh, the irony.
She truly is a massive CUNT.
Sorry for shouting.
:parker:

Ok, so I'm browsing my social networks (portuguese ones) and I catch a news about Payet making an ultimatum for leaving the Spammers, citing the french paper "L'Equipe" and this is what it says word for word (trying to translate the best I can):

"I swear, for the head of my penis, that I won't play again with the shirt of West Ham. If you don't sell me, I will tear my own cruciate ligaments. I'm human and I have the right to choose my future."

:pochwtf::llorisunsure:

:dembelelol:

DvMAYlW.png

Funny stat shown on MNF tonight was the fact that when set pieces are taken out of the 'most chances created' bit, then Payet drops from 1st to 9th. Eriksen is 3rd.

Only one premier league club showed any interest and 3 championship clubs.. That tells you all you need to know..

Oh and they've already named him Hulk.. :deledoubt:
I think that's unfair to Hogan. He may not be a great PL-level striker, but the lad clearly does have some talent. His results at Brentford show that. It's a real pity that he's going to get a terrible stage and accompanying act.

I picked up on that previously...what does she think is worth 800 million ? Their stadium ? Nah don't own one. Their training ground ? Nah, it's a school field with a caravan from what I have been told. Their Squad ? Hahhhha FUCK no, best player is Payet and he's a 30 million joke. Their brand ? Nah. Their TV money ? Not really..... unless some accounting process I can't imagine is cooking the books against TV money. They are not worth much at all. No assets. Shit, bottom half team and one trophy in 40 odd years

Oh fuck is it the World Cup win that I am forgetting ?
you forgot the £100mil debt that's still outstanding too which was supposed to be cleared as part
of the of moving in to the jobcenterplus stadium !

Back
Top Bottom