Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is he actually so desperate to move back to the inferior French League? I can understand him being desperate to get out of West Ham, but to then move back to France?

france-nice-french-riviera.jpg

060211_d0006.jpg

Its got me wondering too

:gallashmm:

Nice looking landscapes, the problem with those landscapes is that once you're there you are surrounded by French people...:dier:

Seriously though, I can really sympathise with Payet and his family for having to live in London. It's just inhumane.

Those of you saying "Why is he going back to France?" Let me educate you on women please, this is EXACTLY what happened in August:

Payet: What a year! I did it just how you said too! Played unbelievably for West Ham, got an incredible contract and we can have a great life here just like you have always wanted, I am a hero here!

Mrs Payet: Changed my mind now I want to go home

Payet: Mother fu... :pochfacepalm:

Must have been terrible for them to live in London...
Can't really understand this reasoning myself, but to each their thing I suppose.

It's a bit weird I agree but I can understand that being uprooted and placed in a foreign country can't be easy for young children.

Surely there's a French school in London they could've attended though, you would think.... Perhaps he just got tired of playing for the dildobrothers and Her Majesty Lady Brady. I would've.

When Payet signed his new contract West Ham said they were going to sign a world class striker - they ended up with a load of short term loan signings, it's not surprising that he's not keeping to his side of the deal as neither did they.

When Payet signed his new contract West Ham said they were going to sign a world class striker - they ended up with a load of short term loan signings, it's not surprising that he's not keeping to his side of the deal as neither did they.
I think, as a professional footballer, this will have been the clincher for him. Promised the world, & provided with Zaza...
:avbnaa:

Back
Top Bottom