Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

F'Kin 'ell...

That's how to get rid of those plain black polo shirts then?

Fuck sake what a ridiculous bit of PR

Completely painting Payet as the evil Antagonist and trying to align themselves with the fans. Bottom line is they are milking that club dry which is the reason everything is going tits up.

No doubt their army of knuckle draggers will fall for it

Fuck sake what a ridiculous bit of PR

Completely painting Payet as the evil Antagonist and trying to align themselves with the fans. Bottom line is they are milking that club dry which is the reason everything is going tits up.

No doubt their army of knuckle draggers will fall for it

Bring back the shirt you paid £45 quid for, and for a mere £25 we'll give you another!

Congratulations, you've just paid £70 for one West Ham shirt!

:dembelelol:

F'Kin 'ell...

That's how to get rid of those plain black polo shirts then?

A gimmick to sell more shirts at a time when they are hard to shift. No Zaza replacement, didn't sell as many. What about 27 on shorts?
They are selling a whole kit for £45. Why not keep the shirt rip off the name and buy a whole kit for £20 more? That way you get two shirts, one to wear at work etc and one to wear at football matches, if you're that way to inclined.
Yet most of them are so thick they will run down there, pay another £25 and come out of the deal with one shirt for £85 instead of 2 shirts, shorts and socks for £105

Official club statement:

"The Club would like to place on record its sincere disappointment that Dimitri Payet did not show the same commitment and respect to West Ham United that the Club and fans showed him, particularly when it rewarded him with a lucrative new five-and-half-year deal only last year.

"I would like to make it clear that we have no financial need to sell our best players and that the decision to allow Payet to leave was in accordance with the wishes of the manager and the interests of squad unity. To be frank, my Board and I would have preferred for him to have stayed in order to make an example of him, as no player is bigger than the club.

"I am confident that with the quality of the players we have brought in during January already, the squad will be stronger at the end of this transfer window than it was at the start.

"We now look forward to building on our recent good run of form with five league wins in the last seven matches as we focus on continuing our rise up the Premier League table."

dimitri-payet-interview-feb-2016.png

Bring back the shirt you paid £45 quid for, and for a mere £25 we'll give you another!

Congratulations, you've just paid £70 for one West Ham shirt!

:dembelelol:

You'd expect that if they were genuinely looking out for the fans best interest on this one they would sell the replacement at cost. Let me tell you that the cost of a replica shirt is not even close to £25.

Aren't we about two weeks away from the point at which PL clubs start selling their shirts at half price anyway?

Fuck me, Sports Direct were selling this season's shirts for £30 last month!

She really is something else.

They actually think it's a nice gesture.. You are spot on - their shirt would have been that price anyway.

No mention of that £25 including another players name or number on the back though.. I bet you they will be charging full price for that..
The original shirt cost £60 and now another £25 makes the shirt £85 for a few games as it will be a new one in the summer.

They are unbelievable, and I bet they can't believe how thick and gullible their fans are.

I like Payet he has literally.......
C3a3geHWcAAbmzX.jpg

Last edited:
They actually think it's a nice gesture.. You are spot on - their shirt would have been that price anyway.

No mention of that £25 including another players name or number on the back though.. I bet you they will be charging full price for that..
The original shirt cost £60 and now another £25 makes the shirt £85 for a few games as it will be a new one in the summer.

They are unbelievable, and I bet they can't believe how thick and gullible their fans are.

I like Payet he has literally.......
C3a3geHWcAAbmzX.jpg

Obviously photoshopped, she looks far too thin.

They're embarassing themselves (granted they're being egged on by the media) by making such a huge deal out of this. He's gone back to France for his family and even taken a pay cut to do so. I agree that it's not been pretty but calling him a traitor, snake etc. is pathetic.

It's not even worse than Bale escaping to Spain before a deal had even been agreed, and don't even get me started on Berbatov.

They are acting like a jilted lover, with scant reason. A person makes an informed choice for personal and professional reasons. That does not allow anyone to hang that person out to dry. The way they are acting is baseless and classless. Football has no loyalty to players and players are loyal to themselves. It's just the way it is. Acting all hurt is frankly laughable.

Yes it's disappointing but no, it's not a R Sol situation or even a Berbatoss. Get a grip. As for £25 to replace the shirt. My god I'd be more angry at that than I would be against Payet.

I'm sure they gave him quite a song and dance when that new contract was agreed. They keep telling their fans thay they'll do this, that and the other, sign a £30m striker etc., just imagine what lies they told him to keep him at the club.

They put in vanity bids for Lacezette and Batshuayi that they knew were never going to get accepted and then gave him Zaza to play with, lol.

Apparently the club who don't need money force Payet to pay back 500k for January wages before they'd sell him.
Then make more money by telling fans to bring back the very large amount of Payet shirts they sold them for £60 to sell them a new shirt for £25 when they are selling whole kits for £45 a short sleeve shirt for £36 and a ls shirt for £40.
Nah, doesn't sound like you need to make money.

Back
Top Bottom