Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm one for conspiracy theories (especially if fun), but I don't think that the scheduling from the start of the season was made with this in mind.

Besides, our Leicester game has only been squeezed in there because we got to the FA Cup semis.

(Also, it's Hull we play on the final day anyway!)
Does nobody think it's weird that we had Chelsea, Woolwich and West Ham consecutively last season in Nov and the Woolwich West Ham consecutively in March. This season same 3 derbies, consec same month and same 2 consecutive in April.
Out of interest when was the last time Chelsea West Ham or Woolwich played 5 London derbies consecutively in a season?

I
Does nobody think it's weird that we had Chelsea, Woolwich and West Ham consecutively last season in Nov and the Woolwich West Ham consecutively in March. This season same 3 derbies, consec same month and same 2 consecutive in April.
Out of interest when was the last time Chelsea West Ham or Woolwich played 5 London derbies consecutively in a season?
You'll see patterns like that all over the schedule because organising the fixtures is a fucking nightmare. So they repeat things as much as they can in order to reduce the work load of creating a fixture list that can't allow local rivals at home at the same time, matches clashing with other events, policing availability, seasonal factors... the list goes on.

I

You'll see patterns like that all over the schedule because organising the fixtures is a fucking nightmare. So they repeat things as much as they can in order to reduce the work load of creating a fixture list that can't allow local rivals at home at the same time, matches clashing with other events, policing availability, seasonal factors... the list goes on.
Dont they do it all by computer now? seems quite easy to change up the fixture list.

Answer, not since Claudio Raneiri was in charge of Chelsea.

I believe it is an anti-semetic bias with West Spam & Chelsea having many National Front racist yobs, and Arse are local rivals.

One thing many Spurs fans don't understand is if the media love Chelsea & the gooners, then who should they naturally hate?

Answers on a postcard....

I

If that's the case why not do the same to Woolwich, Chelsea or West Ham What difference would it make?
I can't see how it can't be seen as unfavourable to one team, us.
Derbies are hard games. We played the same 3 derbies consecutively between CL games and EL last season.
Let's see if it happens again next season.

Soooooooo much cringe....

What's wrong with a good old, awkwardly posed photo of two guys signing a fake contract?

I bet you their PR department is like the raggydolls of their industry.

Imagine being sat round the table talking about how to release the news, and having some cunt say "We should get some guy to do a rap before the kit launch, right?" or "We should get Antonio in the stadium looking like he's recording an intro to his own Nickelodeon show!".

Soooooooo much cringe....

What's wrong with a good old, awkwardly posed photo of two guys signing a fake contract?

Someone's agent didn't have any luck flogging him to Tottenham then...

hmm-uhuh-o-rlly-really-ah-sure-thing.gif

I bet you their PR department is like the raggydolls of their industry.

Imagine being sat round the table talking about how to release the news, and having some cunt say "We should get some guy to do a rap before the kit launch, right?" or "We should get Antonio in the stadium looking like he's recording an intro to his own Nickelodeon show!".
First thing that came to mind...

2Plq5Nx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom