Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So their pathetic supporters loved becoming chav cock suckers when they beat us.

Will their team also try really hard against Liverpool so their supporters can become Woolwich cock suckers as well ?

Pathetic club and pathetic supporters, support your own club instead of trying to get reflected glory, or take an interest in your real rivals, Leyton Orient, 2 clubs of similar size with a similar history, total shitness.

Hang on, is it a good thing to be a soulless nomadic club now? :pocheyes:

They will attempt to gain any small victories they can. All the hammers I know,comment we are doing it right by staying in our area. They know it,we know it. As for Woolwich,if it gifted them the title they would gladly move to Buckinghamshire. The old school gooner having loyalty to where they play(I won't say come from) is a fast dying breed. Whilst we have also moved out as fans,we do retain a sense of what our spiritual homes is and means. Funny thing is,so do West ham.. But they were so mugged over and sold the dream of getting one over us and the next level,they bought it. Hook,line and sinker. No going back now chaps

Didn't read the West Ham match thread much, what was the London stadium like then SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy ?

I said afterwards that if it wasn't as bad as we were making out, I would've said so on here, it would have hurt but I was always going to be honest.
And the honest truth is it is pathetic, in fact it's beyond pathetic. It's strange, you don't feel like you are at a live game, I likened it to watching a game on a big screen like they do in the World cups etc.

You can't see they players, you can't see which sub is warming up, it's horrible.
The best bit about it is they are stuck with it, they can't change it. I spent the entire game shaking my head laughing.
The whole experience is awful and i'm not exaggerating.

I've heard over the past week how they think it's the first time that it felt like home, that's only because they won, the view was the same, the walk to and from Stratford was the same, the queuing for trains was the same, the stands being full of non west ham fans was the same..It will always be the same, they cant move the state of the art retractable seating, they can't stop fans from other clubs filling their stands, they can't move Stratford closer, they can't get rid of that pathetic fuzzy felt covering the running track, they wont be able to attract good players, they will always sign players like Snodgrass and Fonte..

So to summarise Tomo Tomo they are still Cunts and they are stuck with the worst stadium I have ever tried to watch a game of football in..Basically they are finished.

Last edited:
I said afterwards that if it wasn't as bad as we were making out, I would've said so on here, it would have hurt but I was always going to be honest.
And the honest truth is it is pathetic, in fact it's beyond pathetic. It's strange, you don't feel like you are at a live game, I likened it to watching a game on a big screen like they do in the World cups etc.

You can't see they players, you can't see which sub is warming up, it's horrible.
The best bit about it is they are stuck with it, they can't change it. I spent the entire game shaking my head laughing.
The whole experience is awful and i'm not exaggerating.

I've heard over the past week how they think it's the first time that it felt like home, that's only because they won, the view was the same, the walk to and from Stratford was the same, the queuing for trains was the same, the stands being full of non west ham fans was the same..It will always be the same, they cant move the state of the art retractable seating, they can't stop fans from other clubs filling their stands, they can't move Stratford closer, they can't get rid of that pathetic fuzzy felt covering the running track, they wont be able to attract good players, they will always sign players like Snodgrass and Fonte..

So to summarise Tomo Tomo they are still Cunts and they are stuck with the worst stadium I have ever tried to watch a game of football in..Basically they are finished.

Curiously how does it compare to Wembley, obviously Wembley is better but in terms of feel?

Curiously how does it compare to Wembley, obviously Wembley is better but in terms of feel?

Wembley is way above.. The gap between the top and lower tiers is ridiculous and I think that's what made it feel like I was watching by peeping over the fence.
Wembley was built as a Football stadium, the other one clearly was not. It's just wrong on every level Mate.

The amount of West Ham wankers I've seen posting on Facebook after our leaving show is absolutely pathetic. Honestly its the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen, they are the saltiest bunch of sad acts in existence

The amount of West Ham wankers I've seen posting on Facebook after our leaving show is absolutely pathetic. Honestly its the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen, they are the saltiest bunch of sad acts in existence

I can understand them joking about the leaving show. Let's face it, as good as anything like that is, unless you are a fan of the team involved it looks a bit ludicrous and is just a very easy thing to take the piss out of. However ,it being just a year after their very feeble attempt does just highlight how they've completely fucked up their stadium move and how ours is going very well in comparison so far.

What I really don't get is them brown-nosing a team I thought they hated in Chelsea and celebrating them winning the title over us. That is just pathetic.

The irony of this...
C_zHxccWAAE6Bl0.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom