Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs are a G9 Baracuta Harrington brought from John Simons.
West Ham are a cheap knock-off from Romford market.

Da fuck is that shit, G? ....Some kinda gun?

:pochshock:

EDIT: I get it... Spam are some kind of Blue-Peter-esque gat-gun..... A pea-shooter?

Last edited:
And belittling the flags the club gave the fans.
Those in glass houses....

Yeh, we should just dangle big fuck-off wooden footy shirts round the gaff in the name of branding and promote ourselves for having what sounds like a champions league winning fucking sandwich(*)....

"West-Ham; design & production department? Yes, put me through... Pronto!!!"

:dembele:

(*World Class Digital Wrap... Arf-arf!!!)

Had to Google "a G9 Baracuta Harrington".

Seriously, who buys a fucking jacket for £170? ...or £280 from J.Crew!!
£170 is fuck all for a jacket.
You get what you pay for, in most cases. Go through 5 cheap jackets that fall apart at £50 a pop over 5 years or buy a quality garment, properly constructed that will last a lifetime for £500?

The irony of this...
C_zHxccWAAE6Bl0.jpg:large

You see this isn't about the 2 or 3 that came on here to laugh at us last week, they have spoken with their feet there, the masses are disgusted with how they are run top to bottom clearly

Will be interesting to see how many renew next season, imagine knowing you are going back there in August, awful

The start of next season should be fun..

The Athletics World Cup is to be held at the London stadium ( and why wouldn't it, it is an athletic stadium after all) from August 4th to 13th.
The new season is due to start on 12th August.

Shouldn't be a problem I hear you say, as long as their first game is away everything should be fine.
After all, the Stratford Growler told us time and time again that they will be having state of the art retractable seating, so once the Athletics is over all they have to do is push the seats back to football mode????

Nah, not so much. It could take weeks to dismantle the scaffolding and seats and re-erect in the allowed position.. oh dear, not quite what everyone was promised.
Also, the company that built the lego seating in the first place has gone bankrupt so they will need to find a new company.

This will be yet another embarrassing disaster to add to the already growing list of embarrassing disasters.:dembelelol:

I can't believe they get 40% of the naming rights money.
That is complete bollocks. It's funded by the taxpayer and it's priority should be to get back that money. Instead the shysters that put just £15m into the costs and pay just £2.5m a year get nearly half.
Scandalous

That is complete bollocks. It's funded by the taxpayer and it's priority should be to get back that money. Instead the shysters that put just £15m into the costs and pay just £2.5m a year get nearly half.
Scandalous

Chill. Everyone knows the deal, can't see how it will be a penny above £4m a year. Ergo, no dosh for Wet Spam, and no performance bonus for Karen "let them eat cake" Brady.

Had to Google "a G9 Baracuta Harrington".

Seriously, who buys a fucking jacket for £170? ...or £280 from J.Crew!!
I was stood on the train by a few west ham fans on the way into London the other week, one of them was defending spending £180 on stone island shorts as "if i get taller, they'll just get shorter won't they"

£170 is fuck all for a jacket.
No actually £170 is a lot for a jacket, especially a Harrington which is neither warm nor waterproof.
You get what you pay for, in most cases. Go through 5 cheap jackets that fall apart at £50 a pop over 5 years or buy a quality garment, properly constructed that will last a lifetime for £500?

£50 is a bit on the pricey side too, you can get one for a tenner on Ebay. That's 50 jackets...now that'll last you a lifetime!!

that 1966 shite that I always heard from Spammers. They have nothing to celebrate and no history so the "we won the World Cup" line always comes out. Glad to say there are no longer any Spammer fans in my life...

On a side note, was talking to my Severn year old daughter at the weekend, explaining squirrels are trying to get in our roof and will destroy stuff so I have to put traps down to get rid of them (she saw the traps). She then said

"if they are pests we should have just got rid of the first one to have been born, then there would be no more".

Should I worry?

Scandalous

They won't get 40% of everything.. They are only going to get 40% of anything over £4m per year..

So if the Vodaphone deal did go through ( which it won't because they've pulled out ) the deal was going to be £20m over 6 years which means the deal is only worth £3.33 million per year so they wont get a penny.

If it was for £30m over 5 years that would be £6m a year which would see them getting 40% of £2m.

Back
Top Bottom