Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair play to Gold member for sticking to his principles, when he said the kids don't stand a chance he was right. Time for us to move for their Norwegian kid and let him create a career where he will be coached and backed.

:harrysmile:

Nice step up for the lad if you asked me.

:pochsmirk:

So here's some gems of delusion from KUMB

Surely we can get better than Andre Gray ... surely
Walcott no thanks would rather us pay 5m-10m more to go for Chamberlain/Sigurdson/Barkley.
delusion2 said:
delusion1 said:
Could the "R" be Renato Sanches? Apparently Bayern are looking to sell him for a cut price 23m. Only 19 years old and incredibly talented. Still too raw for Bayern, but would be a great creative addition to our team, I'm sure there will be much better placed teams who would be interested.

If we have any sort of ambition this is the kind of signings we should be making

Sanches, Walcott, Giroud & Henry would be great business & around £80m which I don't feel is a massive amount coming considering around £15m sitting around in sales she of Valencia, Nordtveit & Payet.

(the 'Henry' is Onyekuru, not dragging Thierry out of retirement. The 'R' is some sort of cryptic 'ITK')

They seem to have themselves confused with another club. Renato Sanches, FFS.

They are obsessed on that forum with signing current/former players. Siggurdson, Wimmer, Trippier, Defoe, Townsend. Also players from any other great club in general. To them that would be great validation and some kind of victory. Arbeloa from Madrid, wtf was that all about.

My theory is that Juventus bought some clumsy players from lower leagues for resale knowing that clubs like Westham would fall for it. Ogbonna played in serie B all his life then 1 season at Juventus and there you go, transfer money and agent fees. Zaza as well looked like a fraud. I wouldn;t be surprised if they are linked with Paulinho soon, or someone like Tasci who played 5 minutes for Bayern as an emergency because their entire defence was injured

Still going on national radio opening his gob.
DDfaHoHXgAEEbqB.jpg

:harrysmile:

#AMBITION

West Ham are emerging as the frontrunners to sign Burnley striker Andre Gray, 26, for £15m. The player has one year left on his contract at Turf Moor and rejected the offer of a new deal.

Brighton and Sunderland are interested in West Ham’s Robert Snodgrass, according to The Telegraph.

The report suggests that the Hammers will allow the Scot to leave for £8million.

No loan for the young lad? Such a promising up n comer....

Back
Top Bottom