Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their president is absolutely mental in a bad way. He makes enemies left and right. Talks shit about everyone bar sporting. Is suspended all the time by Portuguese FA because of his antics. He's more like a fan than a president and that's dangerous for football. Dier came to us so cheap because their former president was a incompetent bellend. I miss that fella

Sounds like Joe Clash

Was a bit bored so I thought I would watch the whole video and see how wide of the mark she/it was.
How in the name of God has she got away with telling so many Porkies and misleading fans into buying tickets?

Watch the vid and count how many lies she told before they moved in..

We will probably lose it.
They will be up for it, like they always are.
fucking embarrassing we lost to them away the last two seasons and couldn't manage a goal

Was a bit bored so I thought I would watch the whole video and see how wide of the mark she/it was.
How in the name of God has she got away with telling so many Porkies and misleading fans into buying tickets?

Watch the vid and count how many lies she told before they moved in..

seemed to go sort of soft-focus towards the end; was the camera getting all misty-eyed?

It's a little weird to me how highly other teams fans rate Dier that he is always spoken of in the same breadth as Kane and Alli. I suppose it's his involvement with the England team, but he's like our 10th best player?

Right. Off out.

My love letter to Sissoko haters....

21687478_10155152930801559_1045712800939902828_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom