Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DKg6YKLXkAAIYi3

I bet they play thier best team for the carrierbag cup.

Serge Aurier did Bilic a massive favour on Saturday.
It papered over the fact that the habitual collapse that was incoming, and its spun to look like a performance of determined and passion. Positive.
He's gone at Xmas if they still are in the bottom.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Allardyce back there.
Harry will,want too much to,spend in January.

Thekorean wrote:At what point do we admit Tottenham isn’t our rivals? They are so far ahead of us.

Can we stop making complete fools out of ourselves and admit we are not on their level and we are nothing but a joke to them?
440.gif

Can someone explain to me how you can be pissed out of your head going into a 12-30 KO game of football? you had to be a the stadium by 12-00..:deledoubt:

A-nought-ovich....Arnowtovick. Oreo.. Aroreo.... Mazwaki... Massuarkee..Koyatee. Kiyotee.. This Guy is hilarious

Last edited:
SHOCK!!!

Thomas Tuchel rejects West Ham approach as Slaven Bilic edges closer to the exit

The German manager has been out of work since leaving Borussia Dortmund at the end of last season.

Back
Top Bottom