Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t think they will go down, unfortunately.

Hope they do though as it will be karma for the despicable bunch.

I think it depends a bit on luck. They could lose any of the next three fixtures. After that they've got City, Chelsea, Woolwich. So say they lose four of those first six games, the atmosphere won't pick up, it'll get worse and Moyes could be under immediate pressure before we've even half way into December. So I'm hoping for dodgy penalties against them, sendings off, injuries, offside goals allowed, all sorts.

Their only good player. I'd love to take their only good player. Really pile on the pain. Better option than GKN. That said, we can do better.
Well he spends a lot of time with Lamela.
I could have made that story up.
If he bought into it he could be a much better option than what we have now, creative wise, on the bench.
Don’t think it will happen though
He as a contract until 2020 and they would want silly money even though he’s only got 2 caps.
He’s probably after more money.
There’s rumours they will offer him a new improved contract amid the interest.
Don’t think they’ll be doing that until they are sure of survival.

The Managerial Dream Team -

David Moyes - Sacked by Man Utd, Real Sociedad, Sunderland.
Stuart Pearce - Sacked by Man City, Nottingham Forest.
Alan Irvine - Sacked by Sheffield Wednesday, West Bromwich Albion.

A lot of thought went into each appointment :dembelelol:

The Managerial Dream Team -

David Moyes - Sacked by Man Utd, Real Sociedad, Sunderland.
Stuart Pearce - Sacked by Man City, Nottingham Forest.
Alan Irvine - Sacked by Sheffield Wednesday, West Bromwich Albion.

A lot of thought went into each appointment :dembelelol:
I bet, when referring to Pearce, they are saying stuff like "he get's it" or "he get's us". Exactly the same when they hired Bilic. Both men at the club no more than two seasons and around 40 odd games and finishing 14th and 15th respectfully.

I bet, when referring to Pearce, they are saying stuff like "he get's it" or "he get's us". Exactly the same when they hired Bilic. Both men at the club no more than two seasons and around 40 odd games and finishing 14th and 15th respectfully.

It's been Psycho this, Psycho that... We had the same when the appointed Julian Dicks.

It's been Psycho this, Psycho that... We had the same when the appointed Julian Dicks.

Absolute fucking idiots
I wonder if it will ever dawn on them that hiring a player that played very few games for them in a mediocre side might actually be part of the problem. Rinse and repeat.
:harrysmile:

Psycho joined West Ham at the ripe old age of 37 for a last pay day and seems to give zero fucks about the club since , somehow he's being portrayed as some kind of cult figure for the club today , still most of the dumb fucks seem to think signing an 83 year old Zabbaletta was a great bit of business for 100k a week and are hailing his performances despite being part of the defense that ships 2 or 3 on average each match , perhaps 5 or 6 six years after he's bled them dry for 5 million a year for soiled goods they'll offer him a coaching role.

Back
Top Bottom