Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want them to stay up and Millwall to get promoted - that away day at the Olympic stadium will be a beautiful sight
There is too much money in the PL and given their only out going's are £2.5m a year, trust me at some point they can turn a corner very quickly. Thankfully they have the dildo's at the helm but they are both old blokes now, it's only a matter of time before the club will be in better hands, let's face it, it can't be in any worse than it is now, I genuinely think I could do a better job and I have zero experience at running a club.

Unbelievably they rake in the 7th highest income in the League!!!!! (table below shows the year Leicester won the League, "normal" service is now resumed).
DXwNn-hX0AAxeaT.jpg

Whilst we should be proud of what we are doing and there is no denying that having your own stadium, best in class training facilities is correct for any proper football club, it still does have to be paid for/financed by ourselves. They have none of this cost and in a flick of a switch they can (should) make this situation work for themselves. It's all short term but despite all the laughs the Circus has provided us, and how have we laughed, they need to go down to kill the cancer.

There is too much money in the PL and given their only out going's are £2.5m a year, trust me at some point they can turn a corner very quickly. Thankfully they have the dildo's at the helm but they are both old blokes now, it's only a matter of time before the club will be in better hands, let's face it, it can't be in any worse than it is now, I genuinely think I could do a better job and I have zero experience at running a club.

Unbelievably they rake in the 7th highest income in the League!!!!! (table below shows the year Leicester won the League, "normal" service is now resumed).
DXwNn-hX0AAxeaT.jpg

Whilst we should be proud of what we are doing and there is no denying that having your own stadium, best in class training facilities is correct for any proper football club, it still does have to be paid for/financed by ourselves. They have none of this cost and in a flick of a switch they can (should) make this situation work for themselves. It's all short term but despite all the laughs the Circus has provided us, and how have we laughed, they need to go down to kill the cancer.

If ever a team could get them kicked out of that stadium, it's Millwall.

Sun linking us with a bid for Masakau in the summer.

Does Brady still write for The Sun?
Pat Nevin was absolutely going mad for him the other week- he will play for a top 4 club next year etc.

At Westham they do not trust him in a 4 he is that bad defensively, he is at the level he should be - not a very good player.

DXwNn-hX0AAxeaT.jpg

They’re 7th due to a one time cash in of selling their old ground.

They’re 7th due to a one time cash in of selling their old ground.
Nope, not true, there revenues are there and have always been. What has impacted them in the past has been relegation and Leicester winning the League (when these number are reflected).
DXwNnSXWAAAEwkB.jpg

There revenue increases are inline with most clubs and are driven by TV income but where they are compared with everyone else is more or less the same (bar the relegation year(s)).

giphy-downsized-large.gif

David Moyes to be given control of West Ham transfers as club prepare contract to keep manager

West Ham are poised to offer David Moyes a new deal and, if he accepts, are prepared to abandon plans for a director of football.

The club have been impressed with the way Moyes and his coaching team have stabilised things since arriving in November on a contract until the end of the season.

Nothing will be decided until West Ham, who are 14th in the Premier League and seven points above the bottom three, are sure of survival but should that be achieved, it is expected Moyes will be offered a permanent deal.

One of Moyes’s stipulations is expected to be that he has more control over transfers as he would be reluctant to work under a director of football, an appointment the club were considering making this summer following criticism by supporters of their player recruitment in recent seasons...
David Moyes to have control of transfers as West Ham look to keep boss

David Moyes to be given control of West Ham transfers as club prepare contract to keep manager

West Ham are poised to offer David Moyes a new deal and, if he accepts, are prepared to abandon plans for a director of football.

The club have been impressed with the way Moyes and his coaching team have stabilised things since arriving in November on a contract until the end of the season.

Nothing will be decided until West Ham, who are 14th in the Premier League and seven points above the bottom three, are sure of survival but should that be achieved, it is expected Moyes will be offered a permanent deal.

One of Moyes’s stipulations is expected to be that he has more control over transfers as he would be reluctant to work under a director of football, an appointment the club were considering making this summer following criticism by supporters of their player recruitment in recent seasons...
... they're going to fucking sign Fellaini, aren't they?

"The club have been impressed with the way Moyes and his coaching team have stabilised things".
P26 W7 D9 L10 F34 A40 GD-6
27% Win Ratio = 2nd to none.
:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom