Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks to eddiepunch eddiepunch 's post here
UJ2GVi8.png

Think I may have issues...:eriksenlol:

You are blocked from following @WHUFC_News and viewing @WHUFC_News's Tweets.Learn more

You are blocked from following @WestHam_Central and viewing @WestHam_Central's Tweets. Learn more

You are blocked from following @westhamtransfer and viewing @westhamtransfer's Tweets. Learn more

If you could choose one of these today, would you rather we win the League Cup or West Ham go down?

If you could choose one of these today, would you rather we win the League Cup or West Ham go down?

What a great question...

As much as would love to see them back down AGAIN I would have to go for us winning the league cup..
A) Us Winning something would piss them right off
B) They will go down in the near future so I could put it on hold..
C) There is no greater feeling than seeing us win a trophy.

What I also don't understand is that if they are renting a ground, and as Vos says, 'it's an athletics stadium' what about the stadium/seat branding
In their mock up they have claret and blue seats with Iron logos. Are they going to change the seats each time they hold a non football event?
You know having your brand stamped on the sides and end seating tiers, Spam crests hanging from the roof and a tarpaulin outside with COYI all over it is kind of like saying this is our ground.
Surely when the host top athletic events they'll have take those crests that adorn the rim of the stadium roof down, change the seats and remove the tarpaulin is going to be a big job each time that happens.
Do they have to pay for that?

What I also don't understand is that if they are renting a ground, and as Vos says, 'it's an athletics stadium' what about the stadium/seat branding
In their mock up they have claret and blue seats with Iron logos. Are they going to change the seats each time they hold a non football event?
You know having your brand stamped on the sides and end seating tiers, Spam crests hanging from the roof and a tarpaulin outside with COYI all over it is kind of like saying this is our ground.
Surely when the host top athletic events they'll have take those crests that adorn the rim of the stadium roof down, change the seats and remove the tarpaulin is going to be a big job each time that happens.
Do they have to pay for that?

It's been proved that their mock-up of the stadium is not quite the same as their cheap little drawing.. Look at the picture I posted yesterday, all their mock-up pics show the seats covering the running track, it in fact doesn't.
Their fans are up in arms about it as, once again, they have been lied to. They released pics of it being Claret and blue seats, in fact they are white and grey,..Will there be their crest on the seats?? I haven't seen any yet, they may well be on the deckchairs they are building but not sure yet.
They've dressed it up like a whopping great girls Birthday Cake but in reality it's not quite the same.

Last edited:
Boris bent over backwards and the tories just keep on giving them, why?
Anything to do with the fact that Brady, Gold and Sulivan donate and are fundraisers for the Tory party. look deeper int who got the contracts
Very pally, pally with Cameron and Boris. Attended the black and white tory donors fundraising ball
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-fundraiser-conservative-party_n_6651542.html
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/03/karren-brady-tory-peer-cameron-peerage-london-mayor
http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail...e-and-black-ball-for-the-news-photo/463084600

Balfour Beatty also happens to be led by Tory loyalists - who form a clique of 5 tory loyalist led companies that pick up half the cash of the UK's industrial overseas aid programme. Surprise surprise they got the conversion contract.

It's a Tory clique. That's why the won the bid, go back on promises to keep a track and we foot the bill so they and their Tory pals make millions.
Funny how the Labour Newham council says fuck all and has jumped into bed with it all.
Proper scandal. Look deep and it all makes sense,
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/c...tem-hurts-countries-most-in-need-1393878.html

Back
Top Bottom