Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was a pleasant surprise.. Just seen that their Keeper Adrian get sent off today for serious violent conduct. That means he will get an automatic 3 match ban and they only have one recognised keeper.. Their other option is this new dude they signed Randolph who apparently is the worst keeper ever.. watch them try and sign a keeper in the next few days.. I assume they will appeal the red but have no chance of it being overturned by the sound of it..

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

That was a pleasant surprise.. Just seen that their Keeper Adrian get sent off today for serious violent conduct. That means he will get an automatic 3 match ban and they only have one recognised keeper.. Their other option is this new dude they signed Randolph who apparently is the worst keeper ever.. watch them try and sign a keeper in the next few days.. I assume they will appeal the red but have no chance of it being overturned by the sound of it..

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif
you know me bro still laughing at the gif love it mate

Haha, the thick Cunts appealed against their keepers red card against Leicester and ..surprise surprise it got rejected.. Not the first time they've appealed a blatant red card and had it rejected.. Why do they bother ???

As predicted they are now trying to sign a keeper as their only other keeper is shite..

David Sullivan on Charlie Austin: โ€œFirstly, we haven't got ยฃ15m to spend under the fair play rules. Secondly, he [Austin] failed a medical at Hull a couple of years ago. They say he has no ligaments in his knee, who knows? To sign a ยฃ15m player is a big risk. He could go on for years, but knowing our luck his knee will go in his first game and that's the end of it."
Yes, he really said this ... the cunt who signed Andy Carroll.

David Sullivan on Charlie Austin: โ€œFirstly, we haven't got ยฃ15m to spend under the fair play rules. Secondly, he [Austin] failed a medical at Hull a couple of years ago. They say he has no ligaments in his knee, who knows? To sign a ยฃ15m player is a big risk. He could go on for years, but knowing our luck his knee will go in his first game and that's the end of it."
Yes, he really said this ... the cunt who signed Andy Carroll.
Publicly passing on 3rd party info that could ruin a bloke's career.

Forget he's West Ham and a cunt. Fucking despicable behaviour from someone who really should know better.

Publicly passing on 3rd party info that could ruin a bloke's career.

Forget he's West Ham and a cunt. Fucking despicable behaviour from someone who really should know better.
He has History.
Years back they had a programme on BBC2(I think) called "back to the floor".It took people at the top of there industry and put them back at the bottom for a week.
He was on it and became a Journalist for 7 days(despite never having been one).
It was when Cilla Blacks Husband died, she ,being so distraught wasn't taking any calls. He left a message on her answer phone asking her to contact him, He basically told her ,if she didn't, he would have to go with his view on her and the loss of her husband(I.E make a story up)
The bloke is c**t,full stop.
A mate of mine was a free lance photographer who sold a few pix to the sport in his time. He hasn't got a good word to say about the bloke either.
He is scum, but the perfect chairman for that lot

Hahaha done his ankle again...... putting his shoes on..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Carroll1-185x300.png

Andy Carroll has suffered another setback in his recovery from the ankle injury that has kept him out of action since February.
Hitman Carroll had been rapidly closing in on a return to first team action โ€“ but his recovery has now been rocked by a further week to 10 days.
Itโ€™s another blow in an injury-plagued West Ham career โ€“ and is more unwelcome news for boss Slaven Bilic, who is already deprived of the services of fellow strikers Enner Valencia and Mauro Zarate for tomorrowโ€™s game against basement side, Bournemouth.
The Hammers are trying hard to keep a lid on their frustrations, but this latest new blow is obviously causing irritation inside the club.
โ€œIt was on Sunday,โ€ he told us. โ€œHe [Carroll] was putting on a pair of shoes and rolled his ankle. Itโ€™s put him back 7-10 days. Its been scanned and its not serious.โ€

Initially, the club had decided to keep Carroll on ice until October in order to ensure any new problems and ensure the healing process was 100 per cent.

It was then brought forward to September given the current striker crisis but it now looks likely the original October target date is back in place.

A West Ham fans take on the Andy Carroll situation...

Provided they can stay fit, which I appreciate is a huge ask, I think he and Sakho are as good a strike force as any other in the Premier League and look full of goals to me. Having said that, we are in dire need of another reliable goal grabber

Puff Daddy

Full of goals :adelol:......been at West Ham for over 3 years and scored 14 goals..

A West Ham fans take on the Andy Carroll situation...

Provided they can stay fit, which I appreciate is a huge ask, I think he and Sakho are as good a strike force as any other in the Premier League and look full of goals to me. Having said that, we are in dire need of another reliable goal grabber

Puff Daddy

Full of goals :adelol:......been at West Ham for over 3 years and scored 14 goals..
Heard he's going to Seville :dembele:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4534883.ece

This is a classic example of how desperate reporters are to get a story.. Even when he's 100% fit Seville wouldn't look twice at the Gangly, useless piece of shit..
I'm just guessing but I reckon Seville do their homework before buying, and I'm pretty confident that they would notice how many games he's played in the past two seasons..
If people weren't sure whether reporters made shit up because it is their job, then surely they'll know now..

This is a classic example of how desperate reporters are to get a story.. Even when he's 100% fit Seville wouldn't look twice at the Gangly, useless piece of shit..
I'm just guessing but I reckon Seville do their homework before buying, and I'm pretty confident that they would notice how many games he's played in the past two seasons..
If people weren't sure whether reporters made shit up because it is their job, then surely they'll know now..
Seen it in quite a few places - it has to be bollocks.

I reckon someone got their wires crossed.. He probably visited Seville with that Ugly Pig of a wife of his on holiday and it ended up like Chinese Whispers..
He probably bought himself in his Fifa Career playing as Sevilla, took a picture and uploaded to Instagram. Press thought he was in their squad to face Malaga last night and confirmed he's moved for an undisclosed fee of around ยฃ19m. He'll get injured in training this week and won't feature in the Sevilla squad for a while, then they'll realise he's still at West Ham and they'll report he's returned on a free due to the language barrier.

#ITK

He probably bought himself in his Fifa Career playing as Sevilla, took a picture and uploaded to Instagram. Press thought he was in their squad to face Malaga last night and confirmed he's moved for an undisclosed fee of around ยฃ19m. He'll get injured in training this week and won't feature in the Sevilla squad for a while, then they'll realise he's still at West Ham and they'll report he's returned on a free due to the language barrier.

#ITK
Yea the cunt could,nt speak ENGLISH .

Back
Top Bottom