Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fear that if they get relegated, the club would be sold as a franchise and change name to Red Bull London.
Given their track record with transforming football clubs, West Ham would indeed be a very interesting option. However I do think they would prefer to buy a club in the 3rd division and build them up instead of paying a sizeable fee for a Premier League club

Given their track record with transforming football clubs, West Ham would indeed be a very interesting option. However I do think they would prefer to buy a club in the 3rd division and build them up instead of paying a sizeable fee for a Premier League club

I think they would also want a club with a decent ground.

One whose fans would burn red bulls HQ down the second the new name, "London Red Bull" was announced

One whose fans would burn red bulls HQ down the second the new name, "London Red Bull" was announced
The past couple of seasons have been so bad, yet I haven't seen any real outrage.
They lost any of their atmosphere, or even "old school football mob" mentality since they play at that non-football stadium that's located next to a mall.

They would sacrifice everything for a spark of hope.

The past couple of seasons have been so bad, yet I haven't seen any real outrage.
They lost any of their atmosphere, or even "old school football mob" mentality since they play at that non-football stadium that's located next to a mall.

They would sacrifice everything for a spark of hope.
This was probably the 'closest':

EOKWIQwWoAEkQfM

E20’s financial status has been revealed after it submitted its financial report for the full year ending March 31, 2019, to Companies House earlier this month. While E20’s group loss for 2019 stood at £28.273m, the entity loss of £27.082m compared to 2018’s loss of £22.755m.

*Edit - this is not a good thing, as I understand it regardless of E20 going bust the government underwrites the West Ham tenancy, this is bad for the taxpayer rather than West Ham.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom