Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would anyone here ever admit to liking any of West Ham's players?

I have a soft spot for Alisha Lehmann and Julia Simic.

:wanyama:
Oh yeah, I loved some of their players......Let's see.
Greaves
Defoe
Carrick, for a while
Paul Allen
Clive Allen
Houghton
Peters
Parker
And very nearly Moore.

Oh yeah, I loved some of their players......Let's see.
Greaves
Defoe
Carrick, for a while
Paul Allen
Clive Allen
Houghton
Peters
Parker
And very nearly Moore.

I wasn't going to read this because I saw that it was from someone on my ignore list but I was curious so I delved a little deeper.

I can't remember why I ignored you in the first place but I have it on good authority that you're not a twat, so I'm going to 'unignore' you.

Not only do I build muscles, I build bridges as well.

:dierpochhug:

I wasn't going to read this because I saw that it was from someone on my ignore list but I was curious so I delved a little deeper.

I can't remember why I ignored you in the first place but I have it on good authority that you're not a twat, so I'm going to 'unignore' you.

Not only do I build muscles, I build bridges as well.

:dierpochhug:
Thanks, I can disagree and argue with someone on here on a particular subject but I don't hold grudges, give out disagrees or cards (unless it's seriously vile stuff) and at the same time give them likes, agrees on other matters.

Fucking Walnut and that late fucking equaliser last night v Villa. And fuck Citeh lucking out v Cherries the other night, Spam could have gone into tonights match just one point ahead of Villa and 2 ahead of B'mouth.

Every fucking year the same. They get your hopes up - this is the year you're getting relegated. And then they luck out again.

Fucking Walnut and that late fucking equaliser last night v Villa. And fuck Citeh lucking out v Cherries the other night, Spam could have gone into tonights match just one point ahead of Villa and 2 ahead of B'mouth.

Every fucking year the same. They get your hopes up - this is the year you're getting relegated. And then they luck out again.

It’s certainly all n their favour.. Not because they deserve it, it’s because Bournemouth and Villa have been beyond shocking. It’s not over yet but tonight is their biggest game since the play off final. That just shows where they are as a club though.
The closest they get to a big game is seeing if they can avoid relegation. I guess that must be the next level they kept telling us about.

It’s a big if, but if they did go down, they would be finished. It’s reported that it would cost them £125m, and that’s money they haven’t got..
By the skin of their teeth, they will avoid going under.

Last edited:
It’s certainly all n their favour.. Not because they deserve it, it’s because Bournemouth and Villa have been beyond shocking. It’s not over yet but tonight is their biggest game since the play off final. That just shows where they are as a club though.
The closest they get to a big game is seeing if they can avoid relegation. I guess that must be the next level they kept telling us about.

It’s a big if, bit any f they did go down, they would be finished. It’s reported that it would cost them £125m, and that’s money they haven’t got..
By the skin of their teeth, they will avoid going under.

I agree. Which is probably why they can pull something out of the fire when they need it. I hope that Noble picks up a job elsewhere. Not because he's so good, far from it, but he's the type of Spammer for whom relegation just can't happen. The others? Mainly mercenaries who can pick up a better club nice and easy.

Back
Top Bottom