Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm loving every minute of this. West Ham going from thinking they were getting another 100m only to be left with a player who'll get banned for a considerable amount of time.

The fact that those idiots seemingly used Betway makes it even better
That annoys me to no end. They have heavy punishments for players betting yet theres no issue with the teams having betting sponsors, betting ads in the grounds and sky playing betting ads all the time.

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

Ffs have a look at the suspicious tackle/assault on McGinn!
Halfway line no threat and not just a forwards tackle.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1692623968203608540

As a fair minded fans what do you think Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Bazali Bazali ?

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn’t this be worse than Toney’s. Toney bet but wasn’t to my knowledge involved in match fixing, in this case it would be the player actually getting a yellow card on purpose to make the bet work. That could be a huge ban

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn’t this be worse than Toney’s. Toney bet but wasn’t to my knowledge involved in match fixing, in this case it would be the player actually getting a yellow card on purpose to make the bet work. That could be a huge ban

You are correct and FIFA are involved hence why he has been dropped from the brazil squad, silly boy!
Toney was involved in betting not match fixing!

Yep, this is much more serious.

Big ban and possibly jail time. This is match fixing not betting

Big ban and possibly jail time. This is match fixing not betting
Depending on the amounts of money involved this could be quite a serious conspiracy to defraud. Out of curiosity I have just had a look and there is a specific offence of cheating at gambling at s42 of the Gambling Act (which was introduced by the Fraud Act 2006).

If he has been fixing I would expect a lifetime ban from at least the FA.

Depending on the amounts of money involved this could be quite a serious conspiracy to defraud. Out of curiosity I have just had a look and there is a specific offence of cheating at gambling at s42 of the Gambling Act (which was introduced by the Fraud Act 2006).

If he has been fixing I would expect a lifetime ban from at least the FA.
Not seen any figures as yet, but all it said was each account bet the maximum allowed

I would say almost entirely different and certainly much worse than to what Toney did, this should easily result in a 3 to 5 year ban from playing professional football if proven guilty obviously. And that's just the football side.

Last edited:
That annoys me to no end. They have heavy punishments for players betting yet theres no issue with the teams having betting sponsors, betting ads in the grounds and sky playing betting ads all the time.

I object to gambling advertising..... But not on those grounds.

It's a professional obligation not to bet on football (due to potential match fixing snd fraud)..... Much like it's an obligation not to take PEDs.

If these lads are that desperate for a flutter; bet on a different. sport........ There's only one reason they don't..... An inside advantage.

Besides; like Trippier, Paq doesn't stand accused of actual betting..... It's spot fixing and/or feeding others info.

Back
Top Bottom