Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From Kumb
'My old man just left the ground, said thousands were trying to leave but the club locked the doors
icon_lol.gif

Riots nearly breaking out .

You know it's bad when fans are fighting to escape'

Spam are run like the apprentice. Ultimately talk everything up with flashy tidbits, the highlights being a catchphrase and pose from the main man and some arrogance from the co star, but in the end it's just the same shit show with the same shit outcome.

I think you might be onto something there - the more I look at West Ham this season the more resemblance I see to how we were run in the 90's: the mistrust of the board, the complete breakdown of communication between chairman and fans, easily resolvable small scale 'customer' issues being ignored, the open criticising and mocking of fans expectations, broken and delusional promises, the over promotion of gimmicks (i.e we weren't winning trophies but instead we we supposed to celebrate the first club to get the jumbo-tron),crappy and embarrassing merchandise, unrealistic bids for players to show 'ambition' usually after a bigger club had made a bid for same player (i.e Kluivert, Japp stam, De Bore twins etc), the obsession with criticising other clubs (who were more successful during that era) and just the general cringe that every fan felt when the chairman went gobbing to the media.

Just wondering if Karen Brady is hanging onto every word from Alan Sugar in the BBC canteen?

Re: West Ham United V Manchester City: Match Thread
by Believer on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 pm

The annoying thing is that I believed them about the move. I truly did. They have killed the club. Everything we once were has gone, evaporated into thin air. We are now the biggest laughing stock in the country.

The players just don't care. There is no passion. Everything we had last season is gone.

This pisses over the Woolwich thrashing as this is the cup, The FA Cup ! At home. In front of 55k fans. Live to the nation and we threw the towel in.

Had this been the BG, the atmosphere would have been toxic beyond belief. Tonight - nothing. We've given up, players have given up and I'd be amazed if Slaven hasn't given up now too.

Back
Top Bottom