Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

40 times theyve gone behind under Slav.
Won 5
Drawn 10
Lost 25

Pathetic spineless gristle-pie-and-lumpy mash-jellied-eel-Krays-were-the-salt-of-the earth-Mother-Kelly's-doorstep-tragic-pearly-king cunts

Last edited:
Have you ever notice that SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy is always absent from this forum when West Ham take a thrashing. The one guy more than anyone who takes pleasure from a West Ham collapse.

Mate,

I’m in a pub and it’s full of West Ham. I’m having the time of my fucking life and went mental when each goal went in.
It will be a miracle if I walk out here alive but I couldn’t give a fuck.

My laughing and gloating is going to continue.

I’ve literrally never been this happy :dembelelol:

I wonder if those who were so keen to have Chicharito (clue: never trust a man who calls hinself "Little Pea") "in a heartbeat" would care to admit what others had suspected, that beyond the 6 yard box the man is worse than useless?

Mate,

I’m in a pub and it’s full of West Ham. I’m having the time of my fucking life and went mental when each goal went in.
It will be a miracle if I walk out here alive but I couldn’t give a fuck.

My laughing and gloating is going to continue.

I’ve literrally never been this happy :dembelelol:
Stay safe Billy or go out in a blaze of glory glory!

Back
Top Bottom