Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DOBwQ6-W4AApGJ4.jpg
So That’s why he’s still got hair

Some of the replies...

:crouch:

Like this one best;

You, along with Sullivan @karren_brady are an absolute embarrassment. Seven years ago you promised champions league football, an amazing stadium & world class players. Now you are asking for help to keep us from being relegated, we rent a running track & have David Moyes. Go away

Dave should know better. You don’t make promises if you can’t keep them. Especially to kids.

Moyes making all the right noises. So much so that over on KUMB some are buying into him.

I guarantee you he wouldn’t have taken the Palace job. Funny how he never threw his hat in the ring for that one.
Even though he’d only have to get Palace scoring now they have their defenders back, after a difficult set of opening fixtures, defensively they are now quite sound.

He knows they have a good chance of survival and probably will.
So much so he says he made a mistake going to Sunderland he didn’t do his homework. ( don’t have to do much homework on West Ham’s owners, especially how they operate in the transfer market)

Let’s have a sinippet of some points, excluding the drum banging comments, at his first conference at Sunderland

"We have offers in for people already and we're working hard. I've been really impressed by the new chief executive."
Talked about interest in his former players Including Marouane Fellaini (mmm) but admitted wages may be a problem.
“The job is to win the games. Maybe at the start we might have to win ugly, but as we go along I want the supporters to be excited.
I’m more excited about this challenge because of the stadium, the fans and the owner. Sunderland have potential that many clubs don't have, but we have to progress”

“I've been in Spain and they have the best teams ( again avoided how he fluffed his lines in sunny Spain) but the Premier League is the league everyone wants to watch."

He also said that he spoke to Sam Allardyce before taking on the Sunderland job, so he is up to date with the squad and staff and the possible requirements.
So no homework? Similar rhetoric.

He’s also a bit naughty himself. In one breath he says he’s great friends with Slaven and respects him and his methods.
Then publicly states the players aren’t fit, which is criticising Bilic and his staffs management of them.

The spin doctors are going turbo at the refuge site:

Anyone would have thought that Super Slavs training wasn’t very good and the players were unfit and didn’t have a clue what they were doing.
:harrylol:

Moyes is going to get a shock when he finds out he has to put half a quid in the toilet block each time he wants to have a dump!

The spin doctors are going turbo at the refuge site:

Anyone would have thought that Super Slavs training wasn’t very good and the players were unfit and didn’t have a clue what they were doing.
:harrylol:

Fuck me The Dildos really have got their heads up their arses. Are they completely oblivious to the reaction oif their fans? This is so patronising that they might as well put up a video of a dog taking a shit on a West Ham shirt set to dramatic music. Dear oh dear.

They genuinely are desperate

This, from the MOYES thread, on KUMB:
“Just a note on Tim Sherwood never understand why he is so mocked.Like you say did ok at spurs and villa.Honestly given the choice I’d take Sherwood over moyes.I think Sherwood is of this generation,Personally think Moyes is a dinosaur”

:levylol:

And this absolute corker from a Sunderland fan:

Alright, is that West Ham? How’s it going? Still won the World Cup? Tremendous stuff. Anyway, we’ve heard you’ve had a little managerial trouble of late. Big Slaven Bilic not doing the business anymore? He doesn’t really get it, does he? Y’know not playing the West Ham way and all that. I know, it’s hard, I know.

We’ve also heard a terrible rumour that you’ve had a full frontal lobotomy and decided to give David Moyes the manager’s job. Just so we’re clear, this is the same David Moyes of Everton circa 2004 fame, right? The one who got the Manchester United job and then proceeded to tell multiple Premier League and European Cup winners Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic to play more like Phil Jagielka?

Oh it is? Oh boy. Well, they do say that it is the darkest just before the dawn.

Who are we? Oh, nobody really, just little old Sunderland. You may remember us, we used to be in the Premier League a couple of seasons back, you know beating Newcastle all those times and surviving by the skin of our teeth every year. Yeh, you’re right, it is really cold at the Stadium of Light.

Anyway, we’re currently at the bottom of the Championship (the one below the Premier League) and somewhat resemble the North Haverbrook Monorail. We haven’t won at home since December 2016, we’ve only won three league games in 2017 and we are also the last team David Moyes has managed.

Over the coming days, you’re going to be hearing some crazy theories that Moyes has a good track record at rescuing and stabilising failing clubs. You’ll hear the wonders he worked at Everton on such a tight budget and how any manager would find it hard to manage Sunderland. The majority of these platitudes will come from Moyes himself.

Now, in our little corner of north eastern England (it’s near Scotland) we tend not to really have our voices heard down in That London, so I thought I’d enlighten you about the job messr Moyes did here. Just to, y’know, dispel a few of those pesky statements that have been doing the rounds.

*deep breath*

David Moyes is a f**king managerial charlatan.

His time at the Stadium of Light was a total and unmitigated disaster and, whatever he or any of his cronies in the media would like you to believe, he was largely to blame for it all. He inherited a solid squad high from achieving survival after losing but one game in 11. A team that only needed a few minor tweaks in order to make it competitive for the forthcoming Premier League campaign.

Yet, from the moment he stepped through the doors of the Stadium of Light he showed an utter contempt for our club. He projected a disgusting level of arrogance towards supporters who he felt should be grateful that one of the Premier League’s greatest ever managers (despite having won precisely nothing) should be here.

He conceded that he wouldn’t have been able to replicate the job of Sam Allardyce in the previous campaign and within two games - narrow defeats against Pep Guardiola's Manchester City and newly-promoted Middlesbrough - asserted that we were in a relegation fight. He would routinely bemoan a lack of funds despite spunking over £30 million in the transfer window.

Speaking of his transfer acumen, if you like witnessing a parade of Everton’s 2009 squad, you are going to bloody love David Moyes. Steven Pienaar, Victor Anichebe, Darron Gibson, Bryan Oviedo and Joleon Lescott all rocked up on Wearside - Lescott was given a mammoth contract and played a grand total of 60 minutes.

He alienated talented - albeit inconsistent - players such as Jeremain Lens and Wahbi Khazri while incessantly playing a woefully out of form Adnan Januzaj. And that’s before we even get onto his style of football.

Now I know, you West Ham fans like your free-flowing attacking football but how about lumping the ball aimlessly up to a minuscule striker constantly? Javier Hernandez sounds like he’ll fit the bill. How about players entering the field with literally no idea how we’re going to play, defenders looking like they’ve just bumped into each other that morning or, or how about, and this was my personal favourite, three right backs on the pitch AT THE SAME TIME?

Even when Moyes managed to stumble upon a 3-5-2 formation that earned a creditable goalless draw against Tottenham and then a 4-0 rout of Crystal Palace, it was abandoned after going a goal down against Southampton - we didn’t score again for seven matches.

I could write a thesis on Moyes’ utterly disastrous time here, but here are a few key highlights:
•Threatening to slap a female reporter after she suggested he was doing a pretty rubbish job.
•Failing to win a league game until November - the first win coming when he was in the stands serving a touchline ban.
•Continuing to use the same “left-wing target man” formation that brought consecutive wins despite losing Victor Anichebe - the only burly striker on the clubs books.
•Dropping Didier Ndong as we needed some “Britishness” in the middle of the park, and subsequently replacing him with Irishman Darron Gibson.
•Stating that there was no point of signing anyone in the January transfer window as they’d not improve the squad, and then subsequently bringing in three former Everton players.
•Failing to bring in a much-needed striker in the January window after going all-in with a failed pursuit for Leonardo Ulloa.
•Bringing John O’Shea on to secure a FA Cup 3rd round replay against Burnley, which we then lost.
•Insisting that the only reason fans were leaving early was because there was only one road away from the stadium.
•Refusing to catch a football near his technical area because he knew he’d get booed from the home support.
•Agreeing to take part in the absolute farce that was John Terry’s embarrassing Chelsea send-off in a game we would go on to lose 5-1.
•Refusing to take even the slightest modicum of blame for our torturous relegation.
•Having the gall to wait until the final day of the season to get his sorry arse out of our club.

More importantly, and personally, watching David Moyes run my football club into the ground made me fall out of love with the game. It made me hate my own football team, it made me hate going to the matches and it has contributed to putting this once great club on the precipice of the abyss.

So, no Danny Murphy, David Moyes won’t make West Ham hard to beat. No, The Sun, David Moyes isn’t “exactly what West Ham need right now” and no, pretty much every other news outlet over the past few days - David Moyes was not hard done to at Sunderland.

He was (and is) a complete loser, and the fact that he has managed to waltz into another Premier League job shows how much of an Old Boys Club this pathetic sport has turned into.

Anyway, good luck West Ham. You absolute fools”

:dembelelol:

Fuck me The Dildos really have got their heads up their arses. Are they completely oblivious to the reaction oif their fans? This is so patronising that they might as well put up a video of a dog taking a shit on a West Ham shirt set to dramatic music. Dear oh dear.
I think they know only too well the feeling of their fans, hence the videos. They have been created to show Moyes is addressing the biggest criticism of the team of being unfit and disorganised. So they produce video's of him organising and getting the players "to run".

The funny thing is, the videos are working!! Look at the comments, not just within these videos but the wider online chat. All of them are saying "more training done in 2 days than Bilic had done all year!" Just like Woolwich when criticised that they have no leaders, they told/marketed their fanbase that Xhaka was a "born leader" (because his Mum gave him the house keys!!!) when they signed him. Fast forward to know and he's ridiculed.

Everything is marketed, their history is marketed, their style is marketed, their academy is marketed, their rivalry is marketed, their ambitions are marketed. There is zero substance. When you have no foundation, you have nothing fall back on, nothing to cling onto.

They genuinely are desperate

This, from the MOYES thread, on KUMB:
“Just a note on Tim Sherwood never understand why he is so mocked.Like you say did ok at spurs and villa.Honestly given the choice I’d take Sherwood over moyes.I think Sherwood is of this generation,Personally think Moyes is a dinosaur”

:levylol:
dreamworks-simple-jack-retard-movie-offended-people-so-we-took-site-down.jpg

Back
Top Bottom