Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham demand more to have the right to increased branding of the Stadium as fans don’t think it’s their home!

It’s not. It’s the home of Atheltics.

Bet the Dildos aren’t paying for it either.
Funny, I was just wondering about that. I thought that clubs contributed towards the cost of policing matches? If that was the case, they should certainly be at least paying towards these extra police. Otherwise its going to mean a shortage elsewhere. No reason at all why ordinary Londoners should have to pay for the circus going on at the Specsavers.

Funny, I was just wondering about that. I thought that clubs contributed towards the cost of policing matches? If that was the case, they should certainly be at least paying towards these extra police. Otherwise its going to mean a shortage elsewhere. No reason at all why ordinary Londoners should have to pay for the circus going on at the Specsavers.
Clubs for pay police in the stadium. Areas around the ground are paid for the po-po.

No idea if spam or the tax payer will pay for inside the Olympic stadium though.

Hahahahaha that is absolutely priceless. Great find. Its Brady in one of her old columns imagining what her future (ie now) column would look like if WHU won the stadium bid.

Brady on the big day itself:
"Three years ago, some doubted we could make it work. For no reason other than self-interest, they questioned our joint vision with Newham Council, our bold legacy plans on a grand scale.

Opinion was presented as fact and decades of tradition were cast aside in favour of personal gain. That just Spur-red us on even more.":levylol:

Of club's fans, Brady writes:
"It is great that many are keeping to their usual traditions, visiting the same pubs they have for generations and meeting up with friends old and new for pie and mash. It is about good old East End values and, for us now, the pie's the limit.:pochfacepalm:

"That has been the most fantastic thing about the move, however difficult it was to leave behind the beloved Boleyn. In a way everything and nothing has changed at the same time.

"We have spent the last three years consulting with supporters and involving them in what you see today — a stunning Olympic Stadium fit for purpose. We have kept our promises."
:dembelefingers:
Highlighting what London stands to have lost had Tottenham won the bid, Brady writes:
"This is a community stadium on a grand scale and it has set the bar for the world to follow.:pochshock2::pochwtf::pochunimpressed:

"To look at what we have achieved and even contemplate that the Olympic Stadium we know and love could have been demolished is enough to make you shudder."

:dembelelol::eriksenlol::kaneshh::levylol::kaneear::pochlol::llorishowudoin::pochsmirk:

Last edited:
So a West Ham fan I know now claims that the current cluster fuck is going to result in GS&B buying the Olympic Stadium and that’s the reason why they are not spending money on players.

Jesus Wept !

Back
Top Bottom