Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are Mario, Evra, Antonio. Masuaku in Miami?
All this talk about them not wanting black players from ex black players.
Do all the Black players hang out separately as I haven’t seen any pics of them with the others on the beaches or anything
Seen a few photos that Sakho put up and they are all together. Only Adrian is with them.
Makes you think.

Au contrare. I want them dead as a club and to dance on their grave. Nasty little shits at the best of times - but they showed themselves up spectacularly to buy into Gold, Sullivan, and Brady's bullshit.

I want that stadium move to bury them and be so embarassing that there will be no option but to open the books on how the deal to let them rent it was agreed. I also want it to act as a warning to any other clubs about what can happen when you move away from the soul of your football club and into another team's turf.

Oh, and I want the coverage of their struggles in the Championship to be juxtaposed with the opening of our glorious new stadium - built and paid for by Spurs themselves. I want Brady to be so humiliated that her bulldog-chewing-a-wasp face stays the fuck out of the limelight and we never again have to hear her lies about what a wonderful businesswoman she is.

To put my lack of empathy in terms their ultras can understand...

American-History-X-Curb-2.jpg
A glorious post.

Best thing about Southampton winning is that it gives them a boost with a new manager. Hopefully they’ll be mentally ready for their next match. I have NEVER wanted Southampton to win a game more since the 2003 FA Cup final.

Au contrare. I want them dead as a club and to dance on their grave. Nasty little shits at the best of times - but they showed themselves up spectacularly to buy into Gold, Sullivan, and Brady's bullshit.

I want that stadium move to bury them and be so embarassing that there will be no option but to open the books on how the deal to let them rent it was agreed. I also want it to act as a warning to any other clubs about what can happen when you move away from the soul of your football club and into another team's turf.

Oh, and I want the coverage of their struggles in the Championship to be juxtaposed with the opening of our glorious new stadium - built and paid for by Spurs themselves. I want Brady to be so humiliated that her bulldog-chewing-a-wasp face stays the fuck out of the limelight and we never again have to hear her lies about what a wonderful businesswoman she is.

To put my lack of empathy in terms their ultras can understand...

American-History-X-Curb-2.jpg

What a superb post. :bow:

Also, American History X, great film.

Back
Top Bottom