Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anderson was awful in the first half but ran a bit in the second, little pea pea turned up with blue hair, wheelchair anonymous, Fredericks blew a giant snot on his shirt and played on with it for half hour, Diop a calamity. Good times

Yes I agree but eveyone keeps saying he was brilliant..????
I thought he was their best player by some margin. He gave away the ball quite a few times though, I think it was down to the fact there was little movement around him so options were limited?? But other than him they were shit.

I thought Pellegrini set them up well though, his problem is the quality of his players, they are garbage. Shame Pirlo didn't turn up.
:dembelelol:

More than anything though i was really encouraged how shit they made Woolwich look, last year Woolwich beat them 4-1 in the same fixture!

Just remember. They were talking about finishing with a spot in Europe.
giphy.gif

Imagine the meltdown if we went down to Woolwich away and DL posted a picture of the Exec's buffet....

EDIT ..... it's impressive, but it's not a whole room dedicated to cheese, is it? You're nobody if you haven't got a cheese room these days!

:levylol:
Don't we have a in house bakery at our new place? Brady might miss the entire game when they roll by

A flaming meteor or sinkhole would have been perfect. A draw would have been better than Woolwich getting points though.

Hate scum. That's a given, but Arse will pick up enough points eventually to steer clear of relegation (boo!), but remember the more WH lose early doors, the realer the prospect of relegation becomes for them.

The potential for them to break CPs point-less opening run is very real and Pellegrinin ain't the man to 'pull a Hodgson'.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I know it's only highlights on MOTD and I'm not really watching the game, just listening to it, but apart from right at the very beginning I don't think I heard Wheelchair's name once. Also, Big Ears raised a smile from me, when he called WH pointless :)

Last edited:
I know it's only highlights on MOTD and I'm not really watching the game, just listening to it, but apart from right at the very beginning I don't think I heard Wheelchair's name once. Also, Big Ears raised a smile from me, when he called WH pointless :)
Totally agree. I kept looking to see if he was on the park - and couldn't figure out if he was or wasn't. If there's ever a game when you play your socks off it's the one away to your former club, the one that dumped you as a waste of wages.....

Wiltshit perhaps got injured?
asSFMoh.jpg

I managed to miss that Newham Council quietly pulled out of the stadium and gave up the £40million quid loan. How absolutely dispicable is this shambles going to get ? That £40 million of public money propped up the Wet Ham farce and now it’s just dropped ??

Grabbed this from the net.

“......Newham Legacy Investments gave up their shareholding of stadium owners E20 Stadium and any rights to repayment of their £40m loan on 30th November as their appointment was terminated.”

No real information on who the hell Stratford East London Holdings Limited are. Any bets it’s something shady ? Or is it something our beloved cunt of a Mayor is involved in ?

It’s not especially clear here what’s going on other than a very poor council writing off far too much money

Councillors criticise loss of £52m after Newham Council gives up London Stadium ownership
I think it has something to do with the Qataris
The woman who is director Geraldine Murphy of Stratord East London Holdings was also on the board with QQD EV and other companies such as Stratford Village Property Holdings and Stratford Village Development which Shiek Jassim Hamid Al-Thani was a involved with.

If the Qataris have somehow got hold of part ownership of the London Stadium then something needs to be done.
I believed that West Ham would be prime for a Qatari takeover when they moved there. I could see Sullivan and Gold selling for a profit, within 10 yrs, They already own most of the park.
If SELH is Qatari money then this may be the beginning. Brady must know who they are, how could she not.
The place is losing money. Sullivan and Co claim unfair treatment etc and sell to the Qataris who in turn already have a stake in the stadium and own the surrounding are

Fucking disgrace if it’s Al Thani.
but I wouldn’t be surprised .

I think it has something to do with the Qataris
The woman who is director Geraldine Murphy of Stratord East London Holdings was also on the board with QQD EV and other companies such as Stratford Village Property Holdings and Stratford Village Development which Shiek Jassim Hamid Al-Thani was a involved with.

If the Qataris have somehow got hold of part ownership of the London Stadium then something needs to be done.
I believed that West Ham would be prime for a Qatari takeover when they moved there. I could see Sullivan and Gold selling for a profit, within 10 yrs, They already own most of the park.
If SELH is Qatari money then this may be the beginning. Brady must know who they are, how could she not.
The place is losing money. Sullivan and Co claim unfair treatment etc and sell to the Qataris who in turn already have a stake in the stadium and own the surrounding are

Fucking disgrace if it’s Al Thani.
but I wouldn’t be surprised .

The possibly of a Middle East take over of Wet Ham makes me ill. But it’s almost inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom