Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GWJtgb8.jpg

I wave my private parts at them, AND fart in their general direction..............

its not really - Gooners have gone into hiding, once they win two games in a spin and get a draw against us they will raise their heads and you will remember how "special" they are.

its disappointing you have forgotten what a load of pricks they really are and to keep the hatred strong but not weird.

They have gone completely dark. Haven’t heard a peep for ages from any Woolwich fans

I mean what the fuck is a pretty bubble??? is there such a thing as an ugly bubble?

All bubbles are cute and pretty. Their very existence brings a smile to children’s faces. But then those poor kids that are being subjected to that shit at Stratford every other week need something to smile about, I suppose.

All bubbles are cute and pretty. Their very existence brings a smile to children’s faces. But then those poor kids that are being subjected to that shit at Stratford every other week need something to smile about, I suppose.

I saw their game v Bournemouth and they actually have someone who pushes a bubble box around on wheels spewing pathetic bubbles everywhere. I saw something similar at at kids birthday party recently. He wheels it round the Tunnel are when they walk out.. I shit you not.

I saw their game v Bournemouth and they actually have someone who pushes a bubble box around on wheels spewing pathetic bubbles everywhere. I saw something similar at at kids birthday party recently. He wheels it round the Tunnel are when they walk out.. I shit you not.

To be fair, there is a massive gap between the fans and the pitch. They’ve got to fill that space somehow and give the fans something interesting to look at.

Back
Top Bottom