Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amish-Beard-6.jpg

Who the fuck stands around in the background of a fan tv video? Jesus, go get drunk or something.

I think it's very naughty to only want to watch MOTD to see them lose..............tee hee

Is it also naughty to have a whatsapp group dedicated to all my West Ham pals purely to take the piss out of them? If so I guess I'm not a very nice fella Mrs P ;)

I'm sure you can sympathise with our Romford roots how much of a pain in the arse their lot are around here. They're the Scousers of the South

Is it also naughty to have a whatsapp group dedicated to all my West Ham pals purely to take the piss out of them? If so I guess I'm not a very nice fella Mrs P ;)

I'm sure you can sympathise with our Romford roots how much of a pain in the arse their lot are around here. They're the Scousers of the South
I can't stand them, for so many reasons - their claims of " we won the World Cup", their horrible, racist supporters (especially that nasty man who abused Sonny), their classless Board, their thinking that they are our equal, they way they celebrate meaningless results. The list is endless. In a way, I'm glad Wheelchair went there - they deserve each other!

Just got in from watching my local team win earlier ( Bury) when I saw the pikeys score, made my day. Explaining how much I hate the pikeys to the locals, they all get me and are beginning not like them as much as citeh and manure. ;)

Been on the piss since 12-30 pm, so apologies for any spelling mistakes.

Fucking shit team they are, going down pikey cunts

Last edited:
I can't stand them, for so many reasons - their claims of " we won the World Cup", their horrible, racist supporters (especially that nasty man who abused Sonny), their classless Board, their thinking that they are our equal, they way they celebrate meaningless results. The list is endless. In a way, I'm glad Wheelchair went there - they deserve each other!

Jacky boy has really lit them up since going there hasn't he ;) Both absolutely suited to one another

Just got in from watching my local team win earlier ( Bury) when I saw the pikeys score, made my day. Explaining how much I hate the pikeys to the locals, they all get me and are beginning not like them as much as citeh and manure. ;)

Been on the piss since 12-30 pm, so apologies for any spelling mistakes.

Fucking shit team they are, going down pikey cunts

Excellent drinking.

Keep it going.

Back
Top Bottom