Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i really fear about our match against spam at the london stadium, i fear that they will drag wilshere out of his hospital bed and have him cough into the locker room air conditioning unit.

Todays attendance v Chelsea....... 56,875 - That means only 125 empty seats..:dembelelol::dembelelol:

200w.webp

Went to log in to the Autodesk BIM 360 cloud this evening to check the status of a few things for work. For the first time in a long time I didnt just blow right through the landing page. That's when I realized the little promo video playing in the background was filmed during the "conversion" of the athletics ground.

https://bim360.autodesk.com

That's the universe's way of motivating me to stay on top of RFI's and submittals more often, I guess.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Todays attendance v Chelsea....... 56,875 - That means only 125 empty seats..:dembelelol::dembelelol:

200w.webp
Fat Karen must do the attendance with a hand held clicker + a Casio solar powered calculator that’s on the blink.

Love their 4 points from 6 games. On that ratio should see them comfortably relegated on 26 odd points. Or 56 points if Karen uses the Casio.

Still worried....
They could get something out of the Man U game as well....
it'll be just them to get a point out of Manure (happy with that) and then lose at Brighton and Leicester (happy with that too)

I don't care how much they beat Macclesfield by - could have been 20 for all I care. They are the bottom club in all divisions, they had the first decent chance to score and it took Spam half an hour off huffing and puffing to get the first.

Relegation fight again.

Back
Top Bottom