Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still worried....
They could get something out of the Man U game as well....

Whilst i'm willing WH to get relegated, that's a win/win.

They may get their act together a little but a bottom half scrap is the most the have to look forward to.

As long as we smash 'em, I'm chill.... Which is long overdue. Even when we have been dominant we still seem to gift them a more flattering score-line. Must be one of the few teams still not to have put 3 or more past them at the Comedy Bowl.

£4m isn’t a lot when they’re losing £14m a year subsidising those reprobates
Shows how much they want more money/them out though doesn't it?
To be fair, forgetting its West ham for the minute,they agreed the price, so they messed up. It's two slaggy groups dealing with each other. West ham pay peanuts,so don't get any favours ,don't get a say in how things are run and get told when they can play if there's an Athletic tournament on. Owners accept crap deal, so are in debt from the off,now having to spend millions trying to recoup lost money...You couldn't make it up

Shows how much they want more money/them out though doesn't it?
To be fair, forgetting its West ham for the minute,they agreed the price, so they messed up. It's two slaggy groups dealing with each other. West ham pay peanuts,so don't get any favours ,don't get a say in how things are run and get told when they can play if there's an Athletic tournament on. Owners accept crap deal, so are in debt from the off,now having to spend millions trying to recoup lost money...You couldn't make it up
big issue is one company said they could do the seating for peanuts - they went with that company (who went bust) while everyone else said it would cost £$$M. All their sums were based on this, I get any work done on my house I get 5 quotes, if any are way too high or low I get rid of them, Boris did not.

Yeah, I imagine that 40k is part having to stay at West Ham, part knowing they are trying to keep fans happy by spending money, part threat of losing him for nothing, and part actual playing value

Yeah, I imagine that 40k is part having to stay at West Ham, part knowing they are trying to keep fans happy by spending money, part threat of losing him for nothing, and part actual playing value
Ridiculous Club. The guy will move abroad. What possible incentive does he have to commit to this shower of shit ? Whatever figures they wave his way won’t matter shit as he wont be a Wet Ham player. He cunted off a whole country. He won’t worry about upsetting a tenant of an Atheltics Club.

West ham are annoying simply because they always raise their game against us. Last time we did the double over them was 2012/13.
Their players seem to know that beating us gets the fans off their backs. I really don't look forward to these games, we have little to gain by beating them and lots to lose.

West ham are annoying simply because they always raise their game against us. Last time we did the double over them was 2012/13.
Their players seem to know that beating us gets the fans off their backs. I really don't look forward to these games, we have little to gain by beating them and lots to lose.

Since 2006, we have beaten them 13 times in the league and they have beaten us 5 times.

Dunno if anyone is listening to 5 live, but what was only the 2nd thing the West Ham announcer mentions at the end?

You guessed it: "Tottenham Hotspur".

I know we're their next home game, but they just beat MAN UTD 3-1 and all they can think about is us.

Fortunately, football was around before 2010. We have beaten them loads more than they have beaten and don' forget they have won 4 trophies to our 17. Not so shite i'm thinking.

It matters because the current reality for Tottenham's team is that West Ham are annoying and screw things up. The opposite is true for the current west ham team. They seem to believe they can get a result out of us, and belief is important.

We struggle in games against west ham far more than we should do, even when we win. To be honest, I'm not bothered about playing them when they look good, because we've fucked up loads of games against them when they've been shit.

It matters because the current reality for Tottenham's team is that West Ham are annoying and screw things up. The opposite is true for the current west ham team. They seem to believe they can get a result out of us, and belief is important.

We struggle in games against west ham far more than we should do, even when we win. To be honest, I'm not bothered about playing them when they look good, because we've fucked up loads of games against them when they've been shit.

As I said, they've beaten us 5 times in the league in the last 12 years.. so where are these " loads of gmes" we've fucked up.. In the time you have been interested how many times have they finished above us? how many trophies have they won? how many times have they played in the Champions League.

You need to calm yourself down a bit and get a reality check.

Back
Top Bottom