Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I said, they've beaten us 5 times in the league in the last 12 years.. so where are these " loads of gmes" we've fucked up..

1-1 draw at home last year when they had one shot.
3-2 loss in the league cup last year after being 2-0 up.
1-0 loss in 2017 which ended our title pursuit of Chelsea
1-0 loss in 2016 which stopped us going top of the league in March
2-1 loss in the league cup QF in 2013
3-0 loss at home 2013 which was... don't remind me.

West ham give us more problems than any other mid table team (except west brom, who also seemed to believe they could always get a result against us).

1-1 draw at home last year when they had one shot.
3-2 loss in the league cup last year after being 2-0 up.
1-0 loss in 2017 which ended our title pursuit of Chelsea
1-0 loss in 2016 which stopped us going top of the league in March
2-1 loss in the league cup QF in 2013
3-0 loss at home 2013 which was... don't remind me.

West ham give us more problems than any other mid table team (except west brom, who also seemed to believe they could always get a result against us).

Jesus wept you sound just like them..

"1-0 loss in 2017 which ended our title pursuit of chelsea"

Fuck me man, Chelsea finished 7 points above us how did one defeat cause that????
They haven't won a trophy since 1980 and only 4 in their entire existance..

I actually can't believe i'm having to explain this to a so called Spurs fan.. You must be an imposter surely?

Fortunately, football was around before 2010. We have beaten them loads more than they have beaten and don' forget they have won 4 trophies to our 17. Not so shite i'm thinking.
tumblr_of88wcp3Yf1uzrb3yo1_500.gif

It matters because the current reality for Tottenham's team is that West Ham are annoying and screw things up. The opposite is true for the current west ham team. They seem to believe they can get a result out of us, and belief is important.

We struggle in games against west ham far more than we should do, even when we win. To be honest, I'm not bothered about playing them when they look good, because we've fucked up loads of games against them when they've been shit.

It will be interesting to see how they fair under Pellegrini against us.

I think our recent games against them have been tough because Biliฤ‡ got them fired up and knew they needed to get in our faces and press the shit out of us which we don't like.

The reality is that this game is one of at least six derbies we have to play every year, but unlike Chelsea and Woolwich it is one that we are expected to win every time.

Oh well, the great 4 game unbeaten run of 2018 has finally come to an end.
A statue is being erected at the Banter Bowl as we speak, an open top bus parade is also being organised.
The Heroโ€™s who made that achievement happen will go down in the halls of fame and remembered across the world by every single West Ham fan.
No matter what happens from now until the end of time, that run can never be taken away.

Forget league titles, forget FA cups, forget Champions League - going 4 games unbeaten ( including the mighty Macclesfield) is where itโ€™s at, but sadly it had to end some time.

R.I.P the class of 2018

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Oh well, the great 4 game unbeaten run of 2018 has finally come to an end.
A statue is being erected at the Banter Bowl as we speak, an open top bus parade is also being organised.
The Heroโ€™s who made that achievement happen will go down in the halls of fame and remembered across the world by every single West Ham fan.
No matter what happens from now until the end of time, that run can never be taken away.

Forget league titles, forget FA cups, forget Champions League - going 4 games unbeaten ( including the mighty Macclesfield) is where itโ€™s at, but sadly it had to end some time.

R.I.P the class of 2018

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Genuinely a club that is on the up, this season a 4 match unbeaten run and last season that amazing cup run that saw them reach the quarter final of the fizzy pop cup.

Maybe we all underestimated how good renting an athletic ground would be for them?

Genuinely a club that is on the up, this season a 4 match unbeaten run and last season that amazing cup run that saw them reach the quarter final of the fizzy pop cup.

Maybe we all underestimated how good renting an athletic ground would be for them?

The way they have been going on last week is beyond laughable.
They keep mentioning this great unbeaten run? What ever way you dress it have won 2of their first 8 prem games and thatโ€™s after spending 100m.

Youโ€™d think they had won every game and sit top of the league.
The amount of tweets I saw that mentioned the unbeaten run or the fact that they had scored 14 goals in 4 games and Spurs had only scored 8, was as funny as it gets.

Had they beaten Brighton then oh my days.
this is what I was getting at when some said wanting Man Utd to win was small time.
They were seriously going mental because they scored 8 past Macclesfield, beating Man Utd was like winning the CL to them.
โ€œI was there when we beat Man Utdโ€ etc etc.
Us losing to Barcelona was also like them winning a trophy.

They seem to be a bit quiet this morning for some reason..

Back
Top Bottom