Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was just a matter of time

Marko Arnautovic may leave West Ham to pursue Champions League dream

Marko out
Ladyboy in

bye bye Spam!!

And so it begins.... How funny would it be if we went in for him and totally unsettled him.
I don’t want him here but it would be hilarious if we went in for him and he went on strike so he could sign for us then pulled the plug on deadline day.
Their Hero and idol would still have to play for them with them all knowing that he dreamt of playing for us:dembelelol:

It could be labelled the ‘ Bobby Moore effect’

I still think it will - just not in the direction they think it will.
Absolutely.

Their match day revenues for the Trampoline Stadium hardly rose at all over Upton Pk. That really is shocking, because I distinctly remember weekly kids for a quid adverts in the Evening Standard for the old place, and very few sell out crowds. So - no improvement there.

And their home form over past 2 seasons has been worse than it was in the last few at Upton. Next level, eh?

Oh well, it probably cost us all here a tenner a head to pay the £330m to gift them the London Stadium. It's been well worth it for all the laughs it's given us since.

And so it begins.... How funny would it be if we went in for him and totally unsettled him.
I don’t want him here but it would be hilarious if we went in for him and he went on strike so he could sign for us then pulled the plug on deadline day.
Their Hero and idol would still have to play for them with them all knowing that he dreamt of playing for us:dembelelol:

It could be labelled the ‘ Bobby Moore effect’
International break... Where players forget that what they say will be reported back in England.

Good player.

Knows he can do much better and at his age probably looking for one big final contract at a bigger club.

29 year old Austrian forward wants to move to a big club and spam could replace him with a banned 31year old who lacks fitness and who's best days are a distant memory, to play at their rented athletics ground?

And spam fans get salty that we don't take the rivalry seriously???

They are good for a laugh though

Fuck me they have turned on Arnautovic quicker than a pint of milk left out in the summer sun.

Only good enough for Celtic apparently.

They really are good enough for a chuckle.

Their Best manager in the Prem thread is also most amusing & I quote ''anyone but Pochettino. The blokes one (sic) fuck all".

From KUMB:

I disagree. I think he plays 30+ games for all but Spurs and Man City (and I really don't think there's much between him and Aguero).

He walks into the Chelsea and Man Utd sides and he's a better all round player than anything Woolwich have.

I like Firmino but is he a better all round playerthan Arnie? Not convinced. Arnautovic would smash it up at Liverpool.

Only possible things that count against him are age and temperament.....

I really don't think there's much between him and Aguero..

giphy.gif

Fuck me they have turned on Arnautovic quicker than a pint of milk left out in the summer sun.

Only good enough for Celtic apparently.

They really are good enough for a chuckle.

Their Best manager in the Prem thread is also most amusing & I quote ''anyone but Pochettino. The blokes one (sic) fuck all".
Thing is NN

I know it's the mirror .. but if they are direct quotes they are serious stuff

There's nothing subtle or 'reading between the lines '

It's literally .. 'he's better than this lot......to get to the next level he needs to move '

That is decisive stuff no surprise the sharp turn by the support

From KUMB:

I disagree. I think he plays 30+ games for all but Spurs and Man City (and I really don't think there's much between him and Aguero).

Is that a quote from Mark Noble?

Arnautovic

17/18 - 11 in 31
16/17 - 6 in 32
15/16 - 11 in 34
14/15 - 1 in 29
13/14 - 4 in 30

Aguero

17/18 - 21 in 25
16/17 - 20 in 31
15/16 - 24 in 30
14/15 - 26 in 33
13/14 - 17 in 23

Last edited:
That is interesting!

Chelsea real average home attendance 37.1k
WHU real average home attendance 42.8k
THFC real average home attendance 58.1k
Woolwich probably declined to answer (but it has been suggested it is usually around 10% less than the 60k capacity on average, ie, 54k).

THFC most popular team in London. Sniff it.

Back
Top Bottom